Chapter 3

Kyle's pov

I'm standing next to Stan's locker with Cartman and Kenny. We're all talking and laughing cause if something Kenny said.

"That's wrong Kenny." Stan says

He reaches into his locker when he gets turned around. He gasp and look to see that it's Wendy his girlfriend. He just stands there waiting for her to say something. I don't know if he sees the hurt in her eyes buy I sure do and it makes me happy to see her feelings hurt.

"Stan are you cheating on me?" She asks

"What?! No I'm not!" Stan says

"Somebody told me that they saw you kissing somebody last night I'm front of your front door." She says

I stiffen up and wait for Stan's reaction. He sighs and steals a quick glance towards me.

"Wendy you're so dumb." He says

He turns back to his locker and grabs some books after he stuffs them in his bag, he's About to walk away when his arm gets grabbed by Wendy.

"What the he'll do you mean by that?!"She says

"I mean that you're dumb for listening to people around here. I wasn't kissing another girl. That was my cousin leaving and My mom told me to give her a kiss on the cheek." He says

Wendy lets go of his arm and gives him a sorry smile but Stan kust walks away with a blank expression in his face. Kenny, Cartman and myself follow him down the hallway. Before I walk away I turn to Wendy and was gonna make sure she was ok. That was until she gave me a dirty look then I just flipped her off.

"Bitch." I say

I walk away from her and go to first class. Walking into the class I see on the board it says we have a English project to do with a partner. I smile to myself while sitting next to Stan.

  In the middle of the teacher talking about we gotta do I feel a hand rubbing my thigh and I try to ignore that hand. It wouldn't stop rubbing or travel upward towards my zipper.

I sigh out of relief when the hand removed itself. I glance at Stan and see that he has a small smirk on his face. I shake my head and continue to listen to the teacher.

"And lastly Stan and Kyle you're partners." The teacher says

I turn to see a smiling Stan and I can't help but return the smile. I wanna lean and kiss those smiling lips but we're supposed to be secretly together. That's been going on for about a year now.

Every since I told Stan how I felt, we've been sneaking around so we can be together. Stan stays with Wendy only to keep his image. I don't mind cause I know that he won't do anything with her expect kiss her.

  I snap out if my train if thought when I hear snapping. Blinking my eyes I see Stan waving his hand in my face. Kenny and Cartman is standing at the door way waiting for us. I stand up and gather my books. While walking to my next class I feel somebody put their hand in my back pocket. I look sideways to glance at Stan He has a cool look with a small smile on his lips.

Then I feel his hand squeeze my butt and I lowly giggle.

All my other morning classes went pretty fast and I'm standing in line to buy my lunch. On my tray I have a slice of cheese pizza and a can of sprite. After paying for my food I walk over to my table. I was about to sit next to Kenny when I heard Craig say something.

"What's up Craig." I say

"Can you sit between Tweek and Cylde." He says

I smile and walk around the table to sit between Tweek and Clyde. I hear Clyde huff and a small sigh from Tweek. Smiling I start to eat and that's when I notice that Stand isn't here with us.

"Where's Stan?" I ask

I wait for a answer while taking a bite out of my pizza. Nobody answers me and I just sigh. Something in the corner of my eye catches my attention. Lazily looking toward the lunch room door I see Wendy and Stan. It looks like their arguing about something.

  I watch them with amusement until Wendy smiles and reaches up to kiss his cheek. He smiles at her until she turns her back and walks away. He wipes his cheek with his jacket sleeve and walks towards us. He sits between Kenny and Cartman. I smile that him while chewing and he smiles a little bit as well.

I can tell something is wrong cause the smile doesn't match his eyes. I decided to leave that along until we're alone.