Chapter 1

Stan's pov

Kenny, Cartman and Kyle and myself are chilling on my sofa watching Phillip and Terrance. Phillip farts on Terrance and we all laugh.

Kyle is sitting next to me and I can feel his leg rubbing against mine. Looking at Kenny and Cartman I see that they're not paying any attention to me or Kyle. So I gently rest my hand on his inner thigh. He quickly glances at me with concern in his eyes but I smile at him. After two minutes he smiles back and turns his attention to the tv.

I begin to softly massage his inner thigh while resting my chin on my palm. I hear a small noise and smile to myself as I know where that noise is coming from.

Being brave I let my hand travel up farther on his thigh. Then I feel a hand grab my wrist. Turning my head slightly towards Kyle I can see that he's not looking at me but he is biting his lip. Removing My hand I hear him sighing out of relief. I softly laugh to myself and stand up.

"Hey guys you want anything from the kitchen." I ask

Cartman says" Chips and cheese puffs."

Kenny says" A bag of popcorn."

"Kyle?" I say

"A cherry popsicle" he says

Walking to the kitchen I turn to see Kyle smile at me and I smile back. I grab the jar of cheese puffs, two bags of chips, bag of popcorn and then I walk to the freezer to grab Kyle's popsicle.

I hand out the snack to Cartman and Kenny before I hand the popsicle to Kyle. He takes it and takes the wrapper off.

I'm lazily watching him but when he moves it towards his lips. His tongue quickly darts out and takes a lick. His eyes are glued on the television and his tongue slowly moves up the popsicle and wraps his red lips around the top. I have to bite my bottom lip as I watch him begin to suck on it. Then he slides the whole popsicle inside his mouth and begin to suck. I wanna look away but I can't turn my head away from the image in front of me. He slides the popsicle out of his mouth and begins to take slow licks up and down all over the popsicle. He once again pushes the top pass his lips and I can hear him sucking on it.

He lowly moans and continues to suck on the popsicle.

------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I'm working on another south Park story but first I gotta do some research so enjoy this little story.