Chapter 8

Stan's pov

Two weeks passed and Kyle is still avoiding me. At first I thought he was just tired from all the studying and staying up late to work on the project. Then he didn't say or look my way for a whole week. Everytime I try to talk to him He ignores me or pretends I'm not there.
Rught now I'm standing at his locker waiting for him to come to his locker after his class gets dismissed.
Lazily glancing down the hall I see Kyle walking down the hall with his head down. He stops in front of his locker without realizing I'm right now at to him.

"What am I gonna do about Stan?" He says with a sigh

"What about me?" I ask

His head quickly snaps towards me and I can that he's about to walk away. Before he could move one foot I grab his arm tightly. He's looking every else but at me. I grab his chin with my other free hand and hold His face in front of mine. I see in his eyes fear and confusion.

"What is going on with you?" I ask

His eyes drop and he opens His mouth slightly. I patiently stand there waiting for his answer.

"I can't tell you." He says

" Why not?" I ask

He says" I don't wanna hurt you."

I raise an eyebrow at him and he bites his bottom lip. I stare at his eyes and now I can't read the emotions behind them.

"Kyle whatever it is, you know you can tell me." I say

He looks right at me and stares into my eyes for a good minute or two. I was about to open my mouth when he begins to talk.

"I don't" He says" wanna be your friend anymore."

Those words hit my ears and My hands instantly drop my side's. He turns to walk towards the double doors. I watch as he steps through those doors without looking back at me. I stand there staring at the double doors with my hands balled up into fist.

"Stan?"

I turn around to see Butters and Kenny staring at me. I smile and pick up my bag so I can make my way out the school.
On the way to my house my mind is trying to figure out what did I do. Once I get home I drop my bag by the door.

"Hey Stanely dear." My mom says

I walk pass her and my dad who's sitting on the sofa. I hear my dad saying something but I continue my way to upstairs.
Closing the door I punch it a couple times before I lean my forehead on the door. My hands are balled up against the door next to head. I close my eyes and they to forget about what happened.

My phone starts to go off for a second. I slowly reach into my pocket and unlock my phone. I got a text message from an unknown number.

Forget about that redhead. He's not worth your sadness.

I stared at the message and then threw my phone at the wall. I turn around and slide down the door. I close my eyes again and the last thing I see and think about is Kyle.

Oh Kyle, please don't let this be true