Chapter 22

Stan's pov

Its been a couple of days since that talk me and Kyle had. Every time I go over to his house nobody answers the door and I end up walking away.
Today I'm sitting in the park on a bench. My legs are wide open and my back is touching the bench. My elbows are resting on top of the bench and I'm staring straight up into the sky.

If only he had his memory

"Hey Stan."

I flinch when I hear the voice. I lift my head slightly to see Wendy standing in front of me. My eyes automatically roll and I wait for her to do something.

"Stan I was wondering would you go for a walk with me?" She ask

I shook my head and went back to looking at the clouds above. Suddenly my arm gets pulled and I'm forcefully walking along Wendy's side. Sighing I just begin to walk slowly while tuning out Wensy's normal rant.
She lets go of my arm and stop walking. I stop and lazily look at Wendy. She's standing in front of a red shiny car with a weird smile upon her face. Then the driver side door opens and I see Cartman. He stands beside Wendy and wraps his arm around her waist. Then she kisses his cheek and I stand still shocked with what is in front of me. I was about to say something when Cartman starts to laugh.

"What are you laughing about?" I ask

"Its funny how you think that you'll see your best friend again." Cartman says

I stand there staring at the two with my mouth wide open. 5 minutes later everything processes and I immediately turn to run down the street.The whole time running I think about how much Kyle means to me and my life would be empty without him.
With that thought my legs and feet start to mive faster. My breathing is getting heavy and my lungs are burning.
I see Kyle's house up ahead and start to slow down. When I see a figure walking out and that's when my legs take over. I don't know how I got close to the figure so fast but when I slowed down I got a look at the figure. It's that guy from before Kyle got hurt.
I was about to say something when he got into a black, dull car. It drive off and I turn around towards Kyle's house. Walking in I can see that somebody put up a struggle. Everything is on the floor broken, the tv screen is cracked and the sofa is torn up. I slowly walk upstairs and see Kyle's room slightly open. Very carefully I push the door open and walk inside. In the corner by the window is Ike and Kyle's parents tied up.
I quickly run over to them and untie their arms.

"Where's Kyle?" I ask has I rip take off Ike's mouth

"I don't know! Some guy came in and tried to grab Kyle but my dad tried to fight him off. He knocked my dad out and tied him up then he tied us up." Ike says