Chapter 2

Stan's pov

"Man Stan are you alright?" Kenny ask

I nod my head and force myself to look at Kenny.

He stares at me for a few minutes not convinced but shrugged his shoulders and goes back to watching the tv. I sigh and lean against the back of the sofa closing my eyes.

  Then suddenly I feel something rub my inner thigh, dangerously near my groin area. I bite my lip and try to focus on something then that hand traveling up.

I put my arm over my face so the guys can't see my face and his conflicted I am about something. Don't want them to ask what's wring again.

  That hand rest on top of my zipper and starts to move softly at first. I can feel that but my breath hitches loudly when it starts to rub harder.

I quickly grab the wrist and remove my arm off my face. I see Kyle's smiling face. I badly wanna kiss those cherry lips but I can't on front of the guys. I glare at him but he just wraps those lips around the top of the popsicle.

"Kyle I need to show you something." I say

I let his wrist go and stand up. The guys don't move when Kyle and I walk by them. They don't even look at us while walking up the stairs.

  I can hear him sucking on the popsicle and I groan to myself. When out of Cartman and Kenny's view I grab his wrist and push him up against my bedroom door. I start to lick and suck in his neck. His free hand grabs a handful of my hair and he softly moans. I open the door While holding him by the waist so he doesn't fall backwards.

Once the door is open I move from him and pull him inside my room. I watch him sir on my bed with that popsicle in his mouth. He looks at me when he removes the popsicle and starts to lick the sides. I walk over to him and push him onto my bed and climb on top of his body. I grab the popsicle and throw it somewhere by my night stand table. He pours but I roughly kiss those pouty lips. He quickly wraps his arms around my neck and kiss back as rough.

  He bites my lower lip and I moan while pulling back from him. He pushes be onto my back and climb onto me. His hips sitting in top of mine and he begins to leaves kisses from my jaw to my collarbone where he begins to suck.

  As he's sucking and licking my collarbone his hips start to grind into mine and My hands instantly fly up to his hips.

*Knock Knock*

We both look at the door and quickly part from one another and calmly walk over to my door. Opening it I can see Kenny standing with Cartman behind him.

"You guys alright?" Kenny ask

"Yea we're fine, he was showing me his new game." Kyle says

"Why did we hear moaning?" Cartman ask

"Kyle tripped and Milanese out of pain. You know how painful it is when you trip and stub your toe." I say while struggling

Me and Kyle walk pass them. I can hear Kenny and Cartman agree with my statement. When downstairs I lazily glance at the clock and realize that it's pass 9 pm.

"Guys don't you have to go home?" I ask

All three of them looks at the clock. Cartman and Kenny quickly run pass me and Kyle, knocking Kyle into my chest. We look at each and I smile at him. He pushes me to the side and grab his bag. He's not in a hurry like Kenny or Cartman cause he only lives a block away. Before Kyle could walk over to the front door the other two are already gone.

I walk Kyle to the front door and he stops on the first step. He turns around and leans towards my face to give me a quick kiss. Before he could pull away I put a hand on the back of his head. After three minutes I kiss his nose and smile at him.

"I love you." I say

He says" I love you to."

After he smiles at me I watch him walk down the steps and then down the sidewalk. When he's out of my view I close the door and sigh. When I turn around I see my parents standing in the kitchen doorway smiling at me.

"What?" I ask

They just shake their heads and I walk towards the stairs. After walking into my room I just fall onto my mattress. I have to inhale cause it smells like Kyle. Strawberry with a mixture of vanilla. I close my eyes and curl up pulling the covers over my body