Chapter 20

Stan's pov

I'm sitting in my room, working on my math homework that should of been done two days ago. While scratching my head, the doorbell rings through out the house.
I sigh and throw my homework in my bed and head downstairs to open the door. A smile appears on my face as I open the door. Kyle is standing in front of my door with some kind of expression.

"Hey Kyle what's up?" I ask

"Can we talk?" He ask

I nod and step to the side to allow Kyle to walk through the door way. He steps over towards the sofa. Closing the door I stroll over to the sofa and plop down. I pat the seat next to me and he hesitant to sit. Eventually he does sit but with this uneasy expression. I put one hand behind my head while I flip through the channels. I can see Kyle bite his lip from the corner of my right eye.
I put a hand on his shoulder and turn my head towards him.

"What's wrong Kyle?" I ask

"I can't get rid of this feeling that you're more then just a friend. I want to ask you if I use to have feelings for you?" He asks

I quickly take a shaky breath and stare at Kyle for a few minutes. Then without speaking a word I grab Kyle's face and smash our lips together.
After ten minutes I pull away from Kyle's face and wait for his reaction. He's just sitting there with his eyes wide and mouth parted a little bit.
I stand up and walk over to the feont door with Kyle following behind me. He turns around and looks at me for a few seconds with an emotion in his eyes that I can't identify.
I watch him walk down the stairs and onto the side walk. Closing the door I sigh and slolwy walk to my bedroom.