In this era, history education begins with Amaterasu-Ōmikami. Tsukigami projected his presentation on the board.

"Then, starting from the first page, this world came into being as Takamagahara, the place where the gods lived..." He explained in an orderly tone.

Some of the girls admired his sheer handsomeness. One of them was smiling as if she was planning something.

'He's the teacher we've heard so much about... he certainly doesn't look bad...'

Her name is Suzumi Higashizaki, one of the new students enrolled in this class, just like Teru and Yadoya. In addition, she is also a quarter of a certain demi-human race.

'A face that is much more beautiful and cleaner than an average woman. When I see a man this good-looking, the urge to humiliate him... I must seize his weakness with the power of my song and make him mine...!'

Higashizaki was planning her twisted scheme on Tsukigami. She has had a distorted taste for using her demi-human power since junior high school to take advantage of the weakness of men in a higher position than herself, namely male teachers, and relish in forcing them to do her bidding.

After school, when all classes were over and homerooms had ended, students were pouring out of the building. Yadoya also took out his bag and was getting ready to leave. One of the boys spoke to him.

"Hey, Yadoya! Wanna go visit the basketball team?"

"Basketball?"

One week after the entrance ceremony, the school was in its recruiting period, and the current students were intensifying their recruiting efforts for the new students. It was in this context that this boy invited Yadoya to visit the basketball team.

"Have you decided which club you're going to join yet?"

"W-well... but..."

Yadoya nodded. At the same time, however, his expression clouded a bit.

When he was in junior high school, he was a member of the soccer club. It was not a strong school, but he was chosen regularly and played reasonably well in the qualifying tournaments, even being selected as a candidate for the national team. However, in the fall of his second year of junior high school, he damaged his meniscus in a contact during a game. After that, he quit sports altogether.

"That's why... sorry about visiting sports clubs. I can't do it anymore."

Yadoya revealed the circumstances without concealment. Hearing this, the boy looked apologetic.

"...Man, I'm so sorry. Then, see you again."

"Nah, don't worry about it."

For Yadoya, the knee injury was already in the past and he was not particularly concerned about it. The two exchanged goodbyes and the boy left the classroom. After that, the classroom became emptier and emptier. Then Yadoya, who had finished getting ready to leave, noticed that the beautiful Ice Queen, Teru Kadoma, was still in the classroom.

"........."

Yadoya couldn't resist staring at Teru's delicate face. At the same time, he remembered the words of a classmate of his who had attended the same junior high school as Teru, "the mistress of a yōkai."

"...?"

'...Crap.'

At that moment, Teru noticed a gaze fixed on her and turned around. Yadoya quickly averted his gaze, but Teru rose from her chair and approached him.