Papa is papa!

Hari: We found a hint.

Papa: A hint?

Hari: You see that crawling space there?

Papa: You think he?

Hari: Yes. It would be logical.

I heard two voices and that was when I slowly started to wake up. Honestly this was uncomfortable but I was too scared to get out but once I heard my father call for me, I couldn't help it but want to get into my papa's hands. It felt safe to be close in his arms.

Papa: Izu, baby bird? Are you there?

Slowly, I started shifting and crawling out of the place carefully of course and then looked at my father who was close to tearing up. He immediately grabbed me the moment I was out and hugged me tightly.

Papa: I was soo scared that they got you.

Me: Papa?

Papa: It's okay. I am sorry for leaving you be. I shouldn't have told you to run inside.

Hari: I am sorry for leaving you alone.

Papa: Can you forgive me?

Me: Papa, who were they?

Papa: Bad people.

Hari: Biscuit eaters.

It was for a short moment but Papa let go of me and let me stand on my own feet before shoting Hari a glance I couldn't see. However what I saw was Hari starting to snicker. I didn't know what happened but it seemed as if I did the right choice to run.

Me: Is it over?

Papa: Yes, they are gone. Don't worry, they won't be able to come in here ever again.

Hari: We got it covered so don't worry from now on.

Me: Mh...

Papa: How about we get back to your room and get you cleaned up?

Me: Okay.

Papa: Hari, get me some spare cloths for him.

Hari: There are in your room. I thought this might happen since he was a child and got a couple already.

Papa: Good thinking Hari. Thank you.

Papa grabbed my hand and so we walked together to our room where he went to the bathroom and helped me get out of the clothes and put me in the bathtube. This time he seemed not to care if I would have anything against it or not but he was looking at my skinny body.

Papa: At least you didn't got hurt. 

Me: I am fine papa.

Papa: Just want to make sure baby bird.

Me: Papa, why a bird?

Papa: Because they are free and not only that but they are strong and spirited just like you.

The water was already bubbly but my father just grabbed some foam and put it on my nose which made me sneeze.

Papa: Hahaha.

Me: Are you mad papa?

It was just this something that I couldn't tell is going on. He was definitelly trying to be strong and cheery in front of me but I knew there was more to it. I felt it literally and so I looked at him completly clueless and inocent.

Papa: No.

Me: But papa I am fine. You saved me again! You are a hero!

Papa: Izu... I am... I am far from a hero.

Me: No. Papa is my hero.

Papa: Baby bird. Listen to me. I am a villain called Overhaul. 

Me: So what? You still my hero.

Papa: Aww you are just too cute.

Me: It's the truth tho! Papa is papa and I don't care for anything else!

Just like that I grabbed some foam this time and blew it at him before I bursted out laughing myself. Now this was something I didn't see quite often. My papa looked a bit confused at first but soon joined my laughing. 

After this he helped me out and also put on some clothes on me before we went back to the room. I didn't know what we would do but he took the remote control of the TV and so we started watching the Lions King.

It was honestly just late and I was tired after all that happened on top of that I just couldn't stay awake for long. 

I knew papa is the best.

I don't care who he is.

Papa is papa and I love him for that.

Thank you for saving me.

Please don't make this all be just a dream.

I don'T want to wake up in that cell anymore.

Just please!

I don't want to lose papa.

He is a great person!

The last thing I knew was that my father picked me up and put me in bed as well as tug me in there while giving me a small plush raven. It was cute and so I grabbed it and before I knew it I fell asleep.

Papa: Good night my baby bird.