38. Khaleesi

The iron throne sat among the rubble. The once enclosed walls gone. Letting the snow in. Daenarys approached her throne. She finally had it. It was hers.

'Congratulations.' Elle said coming up to Danny. 'you got everything you ever wanted.' Danny turned to her nothing but anger in her eyes. "How does it feel?'

'Like destiny.' Danny told her.

'I just wish a whole city didn't have to burn for you to get it.' Elle told her taking slow steps.

'It's not easy to see what we've never had... a good world' Daenerys told her

'How would you know?' Elle asked 'how do you know if you have never seen a good world?"

'Because I know what is good.' she told him

'Do you?" Elle pondered 'What about everyone else? what about all the other people who think they know what is good?' Elle questioned

'They do not get to choose.' She said pompously. 'I am the rightful queen I decide what is good.' She informed her. 'Lead with me.' she declared. 'Build the New World with me, it has been our destiny from the beginning. Be my hand, we do this together we break the wheel together!' she told Elle. "Targaryens on the throne, ruling."

'You are right.' Elle agreed. 'this world needs a Targaryen in charge, to see a better future...' jon watched silently, he was ready to kill Daenerys but he couldn't kill Elle, he loved her.

'I'm so glad to hear you say that.' Danny said happily. Elle hugged tight before stabbing a blade through Danny's chest, fluttered she stepped back clutching at the blade but too weak to pull it free.

'You...' she rasped falling to the ground.

"Me.' Elle agreed. 'you burned kings landing, everyone and everything.' Elle told her as her eyes struggled to stay open. 'you put a stain on the Targaryen name. Mad queen's or kings will never rule again.' Elle said confidently.

Daenerys gasped for breath before she breathed her last. Elle took a step back putting a hand over her own beating heart.

'Oh God,' she whispered closing her eyes.

'You did the right thing.' Jon said and Elle looked to him with teary eyes.

"It doesn't feel right.' She admitted. 'I killed my niece.'

'She needed to be stopped.' Jon reminded her. 'you did the right thing.' Elle nodded seeing Rhaegal come up to them.

"Hello friend.' He stared down at Elle before looking to Danny. 'you are mine now.' Elle told him softly. He bent his head down to her and she stroked his scales. 'Good boy Rhaegal.'

'What are you going to do?" Jon asked as Grey and Cavvaro came running in.

'Blood of my blood?' Cavvaro asked looking to Danny.

'What happened here?' Grey asked

'I am your Khaleesi.' Elle said rising up. 'Daenarys stormborn is no more.' She looked to grey worm and Cavvaro. 'First order of business' she told them. 'Let tyrion go.'

'Khaleesi-'

'That's right. I am Khaleesi.' Elle told them. 'Me. Rachelle of house Targaryen. Rightful heir to the throne. I am your khaleesi now. Do as I say and release him.' Grey stared at her. 'Daenarys is gone. It falls upon me.' They nodded releasing tyrion.