23. Say it

'Look at you,' Elle said wrapping her arms around Jon's waist. 'Frozen no more.'

'I don't know I think I'm still a little cold.' Jon told her. 'Need some of that Targaryen fire.'

"oh, allow my to help you then.' Elle said as she kissing him, he kicked open his cabin door, Tyrion stared at them for a moment, of course those two would get together. Elle was perfect, how could Jon not love her...

'You took such good care of me, I think its time I take care of you.' Jon told her pulling at her clothes. She smiled with anticipation as her dress crumpled to the floor.

'I will never say no to that.' Elle assured as he lay her back down on the bed her smile widened as his hands trailed down her thighs he looked up at her with a fire in his eyes.

'I'm going to have you screaming my name.' Jon said kissing down her chest.

With two fingers, Jon spread her lips wide. His other hand glides up her stomach to palm her breasts, her nipple pebbled already, and when he pinched it there, she bucked

"Jon," his name from her lips is a prayer, a plea.

'I told you I would have you screaming,' he whispered against her. He flicked her bared clit with his tongue. He did it again, and again, pausing between each flick, letting her desire build and writhe like the beast that has been thrashing in his chest since meeting her. Only when she is panting his name.

'Jon... Jon.. Jon..." Each time a little louder a little more needy a little more raspy a whimpering plea a begging scream does he latch his lips to her clit and suck. He shoved three fingers into her tight hole, pumping rapidly as he sucked hard, drawing the whole of her clit into his mouth. She twitched and cries out, but he doesn't yield, he never yields, her pleasure his only goal. For now.

Elle's clit swelling in his mouth and her vagina walls throbbing around his plunging fingers. His cock is rock hard, so when he climbed up He growled, losing his self control as his tip teased her mercilessly, dipping in just briefly and then pulling out, never sinking in far enough to actually penetrate her. She pushed her back hard against the bed and shoved her bottom down, trying desperately to get him into her, he knew how to make her want him.

"You want me? Hmm? You want me inside you?"

"Yessss," she groaned, in pain with desire. She wondered briefly if this was what animals felt like when they were in heat - desperate, uncomfortable, brainless. She didn't even care if anyone saw them, the way he was looking at her, she just needed him. His mouth came down to suck at her breast, his words broken by slurping sounds and the soft noise of kisses.

"Say it, Elle."

'Tormenting me.' Elle assured him. That smile was so angelic and so devilish as his hips teased her.

The head of his cock, so wet and slick with her juices and his own oozing lubrication, pressed ruthlessly at her opening. She was tilted up toward him so that her clit was rubbing against his lower stomach, tickled unbearably by the soft trail of hair that ran from his bellybutton to the base of his cock. And she had, had enough of the teasing, if she didn't have him inside of her soon she was going to combust, and it was going to be messy.

"FUCK ME JON SNOW!!" She demanded.

It was like a switch was flipped the moment her words hit his ears. The force of his hips hitting her from underneath slammed her into the bedframe and she had to spread her arms to her sides against it to hold her steady. His own hands were behind my head and back, shielding her from impact with the wall behind them, but quickly moved down to her bottom to hold her in place while he drove into her.

It was wild, it was passionate, it was noisy and filthy and she felt like an animal, rutting and grunting and responding on a purely physical level without any rational thought marring the experience. Jon was even further gone than she was, his eyes closed tight and his teeth clenched, his hands gripping her too tightly, his fingers digging into her flesh while his hips pounded against her in an almost primal rage. She could hear their skin slapping together and the obscenely wet sloshy sounds of his cock slamming in and out of her between her legs. Possessive and passionate.

Jon wrapped her tight in his arms as if claiming her as she panted for breath.

'You are mine,' Jon told her

'Yours,' she agreed falling asleep contently in his arms.