3. Fire whiskey

Elle only aged a few days to weeks at a time over the next 22 years. Taking visits with Peter into towns collecting more lost boys but never any lost girls she realized. She found it strange that she was the only girl he ever collected. It made her feel special though. She never thought she wanted children but the lost boys became her children and she adored them.

'Don't go anywhere.' Peter said as he moved to the Lower town

'I'm getting us some rum and whiskey.' she told him 'I'll be in there.' she pointed at a Tavern he nodded heading off that was when she came upon Gideon hook.

'Hello dearie.'

'Hey,' Elle said plopping down next to him. 'Fire whiskey,' she told the bar keep he nodded moving down the bar.

'Fire whiskey.' Gideon remarked 'Most people cant handle that.'

'I'm not most people.' Elle told him. She took it down in a shot. Tapping the glass on the counter he poured her another. The flames kissed her lips as she downed her fire whiskey the flame extinguishing on her tongue.

'Most people blow out the flame first,' Gideon added

'I'm not most people.' she repeated with a cheeky grin.

'You certainly are not.' Gideon agreed. 'I'm gideon hook.' He said grinning down at her.

'Elle.' She answered looking him over. 'Pirate.' She remarked. She knew Peter's no pirate rule but she was a Targaryen she wasn't scared of Pirates.

+

'You been living under a rock gorgeous?' Hook questioned

'I suppose,' elle admitted her head spinning. 'Tell me again.' She demanded.

'The targaryen girl is alive and in meereen liberating all the slavers throughout slavers bay. Its crazy really.'

'Targaryen?' Elle couldn't wrap her head around it, any of it.

'You really have been living under a rock. Daenerys white hair like yours actually.' Hook repeated running his fingers through her hair. 'Has three dragons and two armies. She wants to take back the iron throne.'

'Take back?'

'Yeah grandpa died after her went bloody mad and burned hundreds of good men. Then Robert-'

'Robert?' Ella questioned

'Baratheon.' Hook told her. 'He went on a rampage because his betrothed was stolen by the last dragon.'

'The last dragon?' Elle questioned

'Rhaegar.'

'Rhaegar,' she repeated she hadn't thought about her family. She hadn't thought of anything and anyone outside of peter and lost boys for so long. She didn't know how long it had been. Her sister was about to give birth but... it couldn't have been that long ago.

'He killed roberts betrothed and robert went apeshit.' Hook informed her. 'You really didn't hear any of this?'

'Westeros is so far away.' elle said distantly

'That's true if you're not sailing the seas going port to port then I suppose you wouldn't hear any of this.' Hook told her as she stared into her empty glass.

'How long ago did rhaegar... kill that woman?'

'What would you say smee? How old is the fire breathing bitch now a days?' Hook questioned

'20 years now maybe, 22. At least 20 since rhaegars betrayal.' Smee informed them before turning back to his drink

'Meereen? Not dragon stone?' Elle questioned

'So you know the area?'

'Are all the targaryens dead?' Elle questioned her chest felt tight had it been over 20 years?

'All but Daenerys. The other on vision no something with a V.' Hook said snapping his fingers trying to get the name to come to him.

'Viserys.' elle said softly

'Yeah that sounds about right. He died a while back. Heard it was his own sister that killed him too.' Hook said with a laugh

'Was she to marry him?' Elle questioned

'Marrying her brother? No I heard her brother sold her to some savages but she killed him and took the savages army as her own killing her husband as well.' Hook told her

'Shit.' Ella muttered

'Shit indeed.' Hook said looking her over again.

'Meereen? Where in meereen is Daenerys?' Elle questioned

'Some pyramid I think.' Hook told her.

'No she's in dragon stone now.' Smee told him.

'That's right she just landed in dragon stone last we were on the coast.' Hook agreed. 'So what do you say-'

'I have to go.' Ella said shooting up from her chair and running out. She heard peters pan flute in the distance and ran to it. 'Peter! Peter! Peter!' She demanded and he stopped playing and looked to her and boys kept dancing around the fire clapping and hooting happily. 'Peter i have to go home.'

'I'm bringing the boys just waiting on-'

'No peter westeros.'

'Dragon stone?'

'Yes.' Elle told him confidently.

'But Elle neverland is your home.' Peter told her

'Targaryens were massacred and my niece is alive and fighting for the crown. Her birthright.' Elle told him. 'I have to go.'

'Elle-'

'Peter please shes family.'

'You didn't have a problem leaving your family before.' Peter reminded her he crossed his arms over his chest defensively.

'Peter please,' elle begged. 'I need your help, I have never flown that far alone before.' Elle begged

'Will you come back?' Peter questioned

'I...' she wanted to but if daenerys was alive last elle saw Daenerys she was inside her sisters stomach, she didn't even know if it was going to be a boy or girl, Rhaella was deciding between Daenerys for a girl and Daemon if it was a boy. Had it really been over 20 years? That her niece was fighting for the crown, old enough to fight back... 'Peter please.' Elle begged.

'Will you come back?'

'I will, as soon as I know she is safe, as soon as I get her the iron throne. I promise I will call you.' Elle told him her hands went to the mini pan flute on her neck. All she ever had to do was blow on it and peter would come running.

'Alright.' Peter said after a moment's hesitation. 'But we drop them off first. And you have to tell the lost boys you are leaving. I wont break their hearts.'

'You're manipulative,' elle told him as they set off the lost boys smiled happily as they took flight.

Hello Gideon Hook ⬆️