35. Change your mind?

'On your own?' arya asked, Arya was out for a ride, when she saw sandor.

'I was.' He remarked.

'Are you heading to Kings Landing?' arya asked sandor.

'I got some unfinished business.' Sandor told them.

'Me too.' arya admitted

'I don't plan on coming back' he said.

'Neither do I' she admitted

'gonna leave me to die again if I get hurt?' Sandor questioned

'Probably' arya admitted smugly riding away.

+++++

"I told them.' Jon said coming up and wrapping his arms around Elle.

'Told them? Oh you told them... and?' she asked leaning back into him.

'They support me... they...' jon sighed.

"Don't like Daenerys or me.' elle offered.

'They don't mind you.' Jon told her. 'But...'

"Daenerys is a lot.' Elle agreed. 'But she is to be queen.' Elle said softly. The more and more time she spent with Daenerys the less she thought Daenerys would be a good queen.

'You believe in her... right?" jon questioned.

"I did...' Elle told him softly.

"You did.' Jon repeated.

"I don't know.' Elle admitted. 'perhaps its just this war, her blood lust looks like fathers but... maybe it's the war and once she is done... once it is won she will calm down.' Elle offered.

"You believe that?'

"I can hope, cant i?' Elle offered. 'I'm assuming your family was less than okay with you and me.' Elle said turning in his arms.

'They are focused on Daenerys at the moment give them time to let us sink in and I think they will have words.' Jon told her.

'Will their opinion change how you feel?' elle questioned.

'No. but I would like them to love you too.' Jon told her

+

'Do you believe we are here for a reason?' Daenerys asked 'I am here to free the world from tyrants that is my destiny and I will serve it no matter what the cost.' she informed Tyrion

'It could be a fortnight for Jon and his army make it to Kings Landing... offer Cersei her life in order for her surrender, if there is a chance to avoid slaughter we should take it.' Tyrion told her.

'Speaking to your sister will not stop the slaughter but perhaps it is good that the people see that Daenerys stormborn has offered every chance at peace and that Cersei Lannister denied them that. They should know who to blame when the sky falls down upon them.'

+++++++++

'I have worked under tyrants my whole life' varys told tyrion 'they always believe in destiny.'

'She was a girl that walked into the fire with three stones and came out a woman with three dragons' tyrion reminded him 'how could she not believe in destiny?'

'Perhaps that is the problem. Her whole life she has been convinced that she was born to save us all.'

'And how do you know if she wasn't?' tyrion questioned

'And there's the problem of Jon Snow and Rachelle Targaryen' varys went on 'Perhaps it is actually a solution you know them both who do you think would make a better ruler?'

'He does not want the throne that is why he bent the knee.' Tyrion reminded him 'and elle made it very clear that she wants to go home to Neverland once this is done.'

'He is a rightful heir and he is a man and she has the heart of Rhaegar, no temper and the people adore her, they would make a fine king and queen, one that everyone could follow.'

'Joffrey was a man he had a cock and it didn't matter didn't make him a good king.' Tyrion recalled.

'It gives him a better claim though.' Varys said

'At a certain point in time you fight for the person you believe in.' tyrion told him.

'Even if it is a mistake?'