26. Just like you

'I wish you hadn't done that.' Tyrion muttered.

'I am grateful for your loyalty, but my dragon died so that we could be here if it's all for nothing then he died but nothing!' Daenerys told him

'I know,' jon muttered

'I'm glad you finally decided to bend the knee to our queen but have you ever considered to lie every now and again just a bit?' Tyrion asked.

'I'm not going to swear an oath I cannot uphold, talk about my father if you want, but when enough people make false promises, promises stop meaning anything.' Jon told them his eyes moving to Elle. 'And there are no more answers only better and better lies' Jon told them 'and lies won't help us win this fight'

'A man of honor and dignity, there are few men like you Jon .' Elle told him confidently.

'That is indeed a problem... we are fucked.' Tyrion told them

'Is there any plan on how we change that statement?' Davos asked

'Only one. We stay here and I go and talk to my sister' tyrion said.

'She will kill you.' Elle told him and he gave her a sad smile.

"I should do it.' Jon said 'I caused this mess.'

'She will definitely kill you.' Tyrion told him. 'it has to be me.'

+++++

'It's not your fault.' Elle assured him.

'it is my fault.'

"You have honor, who is to say that Cersei would help if you said yes or not anyways.' Elle offered. 'you followed your heart. There is nothing wrong with that.' Elle assured and he pressed a quick kiss to her lips. She smiled as he pulled back and picked up bones off the Colosseum floor examining the remains of what once was.

'No one is less happy about this than I am' jon said as Dany approached them

'I know' Daenerys told him 'I respect what you did, I wish you hadn't done it but I respect it. This place was the beginning of the end for my family,' she told him taking the bone from him.

'a dragon is not a slave they were terrifying extraordinary they filled people with wonder and awe and we locked them in here they wasted away... they grew small and we grow small as well... we weren't extraordinary without them we were just like everyone,' Elle told him. ' we still are.' She admitted. 'People think Targaryen's so special but... I don't know if it's the name of blood that makes the person special but the heart.' Danny handed him back the jaw bone as Elle spoke.

'You are not like everyone else. You two are still here' jon reminded them.

'I can't have children' Dany admitted.

'Who told you that?'

'The witch who took my husband'

'Did you ever think she might not be a reliable source?' jon offered

'You were right from the beginning if I trusted you everything would've been different' dany said blaming herself.

'So what now?' Jon asked as Elle wound her fingers with his.

'I am helping the north.' Elle told Danny and danny nodded.

'I can't forget what I saw north of the wall and I cannot think that cersei won't take back what we took if we go north of the wall.' Dany admitted.

'We are fucked' jon decided

+

It felt like an eternity walking to get to the queen. Tyrion got to cersei quarters only to see Jaime outside her door.