37. Love is the death of duty

Sandor, and arya walked into a crumbling capital.

'Go home girl the fire will get her or one of the Dothraki, maybe that dragon will eat her.' sandor told arya. 'either way she's dead and you will be dead too if you don't get out of here.'

'I am going to kill her' arya told him.

'Do you think you wanted revenge a long time? I've been wanting it all my life it's all I care about, I need to kill him so I can move on.' But arya wasn't listening she tried to walk past him but he grabbed her arm. 'look at me. Look at me!' he demanded 'you wanna be like me? You come with me you die here' he told her and he walked away to find his brother.

'thank you sandor,' arya said

'Hello big brother' the mountain was protecting the queen his red eyes looked back at her as Cersei demanded he stay by her side.

'Ser Gregor I command you' cersei said, 'stay by my side.'

'Obey your queen sir Gregor' Cersei's Hand demanded.

He smashed Cerseis Hand against the wall killing him cersei quickly walked past sandor alone down the steps. Sandor gripped his blade confidently moving up the steps as the building crumbled around them, fires raged out around them, brick by brick the building crumbled. Sandor moved slowly up the steps to his brother.

He took a deep breathe attacking Gregor, stabbing at him, as Sandor swung his sword Gregor caught it in his hand, sandor got the helmet off his brother knocking it off with his sword. Gregor stumbled but he didn't fall. The rage in his red eyes beat down on Odie.

'Yeah that's you... That's what you've always been' Sandor said his face, his whole head was disgusting like a zombie red eyes and black veins, monster. Truly what he had always been now the rest of the world could see it to.

The building was crumbling around them but they didn't care they needed to settle this once and for all. Sandor stabbed his sword through Gregor completely but he still did not fall Gregor slammed sandor back rolling him down the stairs. Sandor panted for breath as Gregor pulled the blade from his stomach. He was not a man, he was a monster. A scarred and evil monster. sandor got up charging into Gregor, Sandor sliced at Gregors arm and chest but Gregor picked sandor up and slammed him down. Punch after punch hit after hit sandor was getting weaker and weaker as his brother didn't seem to be wavering at all.

Gregor had sandor by the throat, sandor kept stabbing him over and over again.

'Fucking die' Sandor screamed laughing as his brother wouldn't die.

But Gregor started to gouge out Sandors eyes sandor screamed as he plunge the dagger at gregors face, the fucker still wouldn't go down though. As gregor pulled the blade from his face loosening his grip on sandor and he charged them both over the edge.

++

Tyrion went to see if his family had survived. If they had escaped like he hoped but he saw jaimes golden hand sticking out from under the rubble. He pulled the bricks aside to see his brother and his sister dead underneath. He knew cersei was awful. But he wept for his family anyways.

Tyrion walked back through Kings Landing walked through the Capital to see all the charred dead people their bodies scattered everywhere little fires still burning all the damage Daenerys had done. He chose the wrong Targaryen.

The Dothraki cheered as Daenerys flew overhead but Jon was furious, he should have listened to his family, listened to Elle, listened to his gut, now deanerys had burned a city to the ground, all its people and all its establishments, gone... The city had surrendered and she burned them all to the ground innocent or guilty they all died burned to nothing, any survivors were killed by the unsullied or Dothraki.