born

While wu bang went with su bai to the demon beast forest. The wu family started celebrating the birth of the newborn child in the family.

Wu bengka stood outside the room. And upon hearing hearing the baby crying he ordered the spiritual master tester to test the child.

Upon testing he heard the spiritual master exclaimed.

"Is something wrong with its talent? " asked wu bengka as he started to be dissatisfied with the child.

"Not at all master wu. This child will be a high level spiritual master in the future. " said the tester excitetedly.

Wu bengka finally smiled at that. Before walking into the room.

The wet nurse seeing him handed over the child carefully.

Wu bengka then took the child while smiling lovingly, he then smiled at madam kang who is very tired.

"You worked hard my dear" said wu bengka like a loving husband.

*

"Madam the young master will be a powerful spiritual master in the future.  just look at how master wu is smiling at him. " said madam kang maid.

Madam kang smiled proudly at that.

'My son will be the patriarch in the future. So even if these sluts have children as long as their talent isn't strong enough they are not a threat. ' though madam kang while smiling smugly.

The next day wu bengka named the child Wu bangka.

When everyone heard this name they know that he is favoured because the father and sons name same alike.

While this happened another good news spread out. the two twin sisters are also pregnant.