spiritual master

Su bai walked on the side of the road while being vigilant.

Its been 4 months since su bai came to this world.

At first he was panicked, then as he learned more about this world he slowly relax, but his vigilance is still there.

This world that he came to is called. Moka. Compared to earth it's spiritual power is 100 times better, but it is ancient times here. The people in this world are barberick, the law in this place is as chaotic as a jungle. The strong pray on the weak and the weak must get strong are they will get killed.

The people here also cultivated this spiritual power for there own use.

But there cultivation of the power is rough and not easy to cultivated, it only strengthen there bodies and made them live longer. In this world they are called spiritual masters. Level 1-10 is the lowest of the low spiritual master, they can only live up to 150 years. Level 10-20 is an intermediate low they can only live for 300 years. Level 20-30 is high level they can live for 450 years. But compared to cultivators level 1-30 is like a foundation building cultivator to su bai.

But instead of 450 years, foundation building can can live for 500 years.

Su bai also heard that there are other continents out there,  but the power level spiritual masters don't seem to care and only focused on improving themselves so that they can't fall behind the others and become a victim for the strong.

Su bai walked to the nearest tree on the road side and climbed it to the top in two breaths.

Su bai has cultivated to 5th stage of qi  stage in the last 4 months since coming here.

In this world su bai cultivation is in the intermediate low of spiritual cultivator master. But that doesn't mean that he will expose himself yet.

So usually su bai will avoid people and choose secluded area that are not filled with people.

Today is an exception though. Because he'll watch the people below to try and get some more information.