trash

" when you make a choice please meet me on the demon beast mountain behind the back of the town. " said su bai as he leaped on a nearby tree before jumping away and dissapearing in front of wu bang.

Wu bang stood there frozen without moving at all.

Finally after an hour he walked back inside his county yard.

*

Wu bengka lied down in his large golden bed with two beautiful ladies in his arms.

These two woman are the 7th and 8th concubine twin sisters that are gifted to him by a small family.

"Master let us serve you diligently tonight" said the sisters in sink.

Even though these two sisters share one husband but there relationship is quite good. After all in this wu family the only ones that can protect them is each other.

Once the two of them get pregnant with the wu bengka's child they could also be ahead of the other  concubines who are not pregnant yet.

*

"These two bitches dare to seduce master wu I will kill them.! " said madam Kang fuming in rage.

"Madam please don't get angry with those two concubine. After all even if they get pregnant who will know of their children will also be trashes like wu bang. " said the servant to madam Kang.

"Your right. After all those two talents aren't even that high so their children might also be born with poor qualification. " said madam Kang comfortably.

While stoking her large belly.

" I can't wait for tomorrow to come so that trash in the wu family can hurry and leave. I don't want that trash to infection my child with it's bad luck of being born a trash.