mu meng

'I feel it for you guy' su bai though.

The other males in the audience aren't any better. Some stepped back while others closed there legs together.

"Hump, you dare to cheat on this young lady, now you don't have anything to cheat with now" said mu meng as she walked away.

But before leaving "by the way am divorcing you, my sweet heart as already agreed to marry me" said mu meng as she walked away proudly.

"That's miss mu for you, a genius daughter of the mu family who is only 16 years old and is already at level 9 of low level spiritual master. " said one of the audience.

" I heard that her younger sister as concealed her marriage engagement with that waste of the wu family. " said another with a joke.

"Pei. Don't mention that waste of the wu family. It is a black stained that they want to get rid of. After all I miss mu cang is already 14 years old and is already at level 8 of spiritual master while that trash is only at level 3. The lowest of the low. "

"Even my 4 year old is at level 4."

"I heard that his mother  was the number one beauty. She was also very favoured back then and on top of it she was a genius. "

"A genius is an understatement she was a super genius. At 16 years old she was already at  level 26 intermediate spiritual master. "

"Too bad she died during child birth. Are her son could have depended on her. Are more she would have been at a high level spiritual master today. "

Everyone chatted before scattering not caring about the man on the ground holding his crotch.

Su bai once again heard about wu bang of the wu family.

'That guy sounds so pitiful even I am moved' thought su bai as he jumped off the tree to the roof of a shop.

'Let's go take a look at that waste that they are always talking about. ' thought su bai as he jumped from roof to roof toward the wu family.