died

Boom! boom.!

Thunder struck down a man at the 99 strike.

Su bai lied on the ground covered in blood and ashes, looking up blankly at the sky with unwillingness before drawing his last breath.

*

Meow.

A small kitten called out weakly from under the bushes.

The people walking on the path heard it but no one stopped to look.

Some were even cursing while walking away.

"Filthy creature" said a noble woman walking by.

The guards that so round her looked at the kitten with disgust too.

One of the guards said flatteringly to the woman.

"Madam should we get rid of it. " said the guard in a flattering voice.

Madam Kang frowned before saying "No, I don't want that creature to put bad luck on my baby. My baby will be a powerful spiritual worrier when he is born and take over over those other pest in the mansion. " said madam Kang proudly.

"Yes madam your baby will be more powerful than that waste that is at the mansion, especially that spiritual waste wu bang. The guard said again flatteringly to madam Kang.

" heh, that trash is evenly lower than that creature, I wonder when it will die". Madam Kang said hatefully.

"Yes, yes madam is right. " said the guard.

"Let's go I don't want that creature to bring me bad luck on this special day. " said madam Kang as she walked away proudly.

Su bai that has been listening to their conversation this entire time gets up slowly.

After recieving the kitten memory, su bai was daze.

But in his mind he was screaming ಠ_ಠ.

'WTF'