wet fur

When su bai reaches an old broken down county yard he saw a 14 year old in the yard waving around his sword.

To su bai the moves looks rough and unelegant , but this was the wu family sword move that is passed down from generation to generation and just by looking at it one can see that he practices this move to perfection.

'He is quite talented, even with just his 3 level spiritual power he could probably fight against a 4th level spiritual master.  Don't think that it was just a 3rd level and 4th level that they are the same. A third level and a fourth level is like a tree and a small tree sapling. '

Su bai hide behind a water bucket before poking his head out to see what else he was going to do.

But when he look out his eyes met with that 14 years old.

Su bai startled an widened his cat eyes in response, the youth on the other hand chuckled at his cute reaction.

Before walking over to him slowly.

Su bai on the other hand didn't move from the spot. Because to him that kid is weak.

While going over wu bang was quite puzzled why the cat didn't run away.

Usually every time when an animal saw him they always ran away because of his gloomy aura. At least that's what everyone in the wu family told him.

He kneeled down in from of su bai before picking him up in his arms.

Su bai on the other hand shows disgust at this ignorant kid for dirtying his clean black fur with mud and sweat.

Even though he keeps telling himself that he is just a kid and he didn't do it on purpose, his clean freak tendencies kept acting up.

So before wu bang can even relish in the soft fur of the cat, he was swatted away by an invisible force out of nowhere.

Being startled that he was he held the cat even tighter in his arms. So unfortunately he and su bai went straight into the pond by the side of the county yard.

Su bai:"....... " !? (O_O)

"My fur!!!!!" 💥Σ(°д°ノ)ノ