Bad decisions (pt1)

"wake up Percy! time for school!" Charles called

"wake up Percy! time for school!" Charles called. He stood at the doorway of his little brother's room, holding a bucket filled with ice cold water.

I groaned in response. "I don't want to." I whined into my pillow.

A lot has changed in the last six years I've been here. I'm now 16 trying to enjoy my new reincarnated battle free life as best as I can, but every morning my brother tests my fate with his silly wake up calls.

I heard Charles snorted lightly as I sensed him sneakily walked over to where I was resting and dunked the cold water on my head.

"Not this again." I sighed before throwing myself out of bed. "Fine, fine." I rolled my eyes and trudged toward the bathroom.

"Hey Charlie, you better dry my bed-" he cut me off.

"This is payback for using me as your personal food heater yesterday." He began, "You made me fry bacon and eggs on my arm for you!"

I let out an audible gasp in horror. "Charles! I would never abuse your fire powers like that and you must always forgive your baby brother...right?" I exclaimed while finished taking a shower. Grabbing a towel before walking out.

I pulled out the outfit that was already laying on the chair by my desk, I was going for my usual school dress code violation look.

[Percy's choice top, under: royal uniform
Brown uniform: commoners]

"Still not wearing your royal uniform I see? I don't get why you have to constantly break the rules. Are you still rebelling because the royal council won't accept you as their future ruler? They are gonna-"

"Gonna what?" I interrupted him, "They can't do anything, they will never disobey mother, Mothers words are absolute." I laughed as the both of us exited my room.

□■□■□■□■□

"Good morning future rulers!" The teacher greeted.

An elf? I guess she was new here.

She had short silver hair styled behind her long ears and into a ponytail, a pair of glasses perched on her face and a small smile gracing her lips.

She was dressed in all white with gold accents around the edges of her elvish attire, She was quite cute I suppose...

'good morning.' the students replied back in unison before continuing with what they were doing. She scanned the class, as our eyes met, my heart skipped beats but quickly disappeared as a frown grew on her lips.

"Young prince, where art thy school attire? Have thou forgotten to wear thy royal attire? Shall I call thy maid to fetch it-"

"Don't bother miss," a student butted in. "Percy will not wear his royal attire whatsoever, I heard that the council even tried to intervene but Lord Chaos said to leave him be-"

"You chat a little too much, nobody asked you for my whole back story." I retorted as the class turned to me in shock.

"w-well...so what...my daddy says your a failure of a p-prince and will drop dead if you become ruler..."

whAt diD sHe SaY????

"Go on then, tell your daddy to go make a grave reservation cause I WILL inherit the throne weather you like it or not!"

"Students!! That is enough of thy childish bickering. Apologize or thou shall't be dismissed from today's classes!" The teacher intervened.

"I wont." we both said in unison. By now the commotion had catered unwanted attention from passers-by that were trying too peep through the doors keyhole.

sighing, the feeling of a familiar tug became present as I willed the water in the atmosphere to solidify and block the peeping Tom's view.

"Look...I'm appalled by my behavior just now, I apologize for being one of the disruptors of your class miss." I gave a small smile as she accepted the apology and sent Octavia out, while she wailed and cried that her 'father will hear about this.'

□■□■□■□■□■

the day went on as usual, I rarely had friends here except Charlie and Castor. Castor was a grade above we while Charlie was in his final year.

Luke is another story, he is rather....in a rebellious phase.

I try my best to talk to him fo fear he may stray and do something the old Luke would hate for him to do again.

Luke has one of the rarest and most powerful element of this planet that is why they want him to rule them.

The people of this planet needs someone who is strong enough to defend them from all threats. They don't consider me to be of their standards.
as a pretty prince like me wouldn't know anything about war and how to protect his people.

To be honest, they treat me like a delicate princess than a prince. Little do they know how wrong they are about me.

As the bell rang to signaling the end of the day, I walked down the stairs towards the cafeteria, where I found some of my brother and his friends talking.

"Hey guys I'm gonna head home." I said walking up to them.
Charlie looked at me with a smile ,"you sure? You can hang out with us if you want."

"No thanks, Elynea and I have something planned for today-" The bells to the capital rang throughout the city causing everyone in the cafeteria to freeze.

Concerned, I opened a spacial vortex in my hand to hear what was taking place the palace.

Charlie and the others surrounded me and called to a royal guard to find the source of commotion.

"Prince Charles! Prince Percy!" He exclaimed running towards the small portal. "We need your assistance immediately! There is an intruder in our midst!"

"Percy go! I'll find Castor and find a way there, protect father!" My brother ordered as he and his friends ran off.

I nodded at him before turning back to the guard, "Lead the way."

[TO BE CONTINUED]

A/N

I got accepted into my 2nd choice college today✋😊

I am now forced to thrust myself into the world of adulting and make difficult decisions✊😔

~💙