Why does the gods reject me??

Percy

As I made my way out of the airport, I knew something was up as I noticed that I wasn't being attacked by monsters and Athena's birds were gone.

Buuuuuuuut anyways.... I decided to go on an adventure, one of my choosing out of this country, away from this demigod life. I wondered what my life would be like if I skipped town and searcged for something fun to do.

Wondering into a random park, I sat on an old wooden bench when a silver light caught my eye. Before I could even process what I had just witnessed fifteen girl- little women with bows and arrows were pointed in my direction. "Great," I muttered.

"Boy! you are wanted on Olympus, we were ordered to escort or drag your dead body there. Pick one!" An angry yet familiar voice said.

"I'd like to be escorted Milady ." I didn't bother to question why I was summoned nor did I sass my way out.

________________________________
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•Break°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
________________________________
On Olympus

As I entered the throne room I realize two things.

1) My dad and Athena were in a heated  argument.

2) Athena was in a murderous rage while she glanced my way.

3) Zeus is an ugly mother-father. Oh did I say two? My bad....

As the meeting was called to order the whole room started to argue except Artemis and Hera who were down right staring at me.

I bet Hera is calculating how long I'd live for if she threw me off Olympus [cough Hephaestus]. She did kidnap me that one time and use me as a pawn in her little game of 'switch the demigods and start a war!' So I'm not half wrong

[Athena and Poseidon]
"He humiliated my daughter!"
"No he didn't!"
"Yes HE did!"
"NO HE DIDN'T!"

[Aphrodite to Ares]
"My ship! My wonderful ship! How dare that brat of mine that had forgotten about ruin my best work of the century! I worked SO hard to get them together Uuuuughhh!!!!"

________________________________
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•Break°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
________________________________

I've had enough of this! they are getting on my last nerves."SHUT THE HADES UP! WHAT ARE YOU? KIDS!?"

"For the last time my name isn't a swear word..." Hades muttered as he materialized out of the darkness and took his seat on his throne.

"Sorry uncle but that doesn't matter right now...."

"Spawn of Poseidon! you are in treason for trespassing on my sacred ground (cabin), conspiring to attack Athena's sacred animal, humiliating Athena's spawn and for being alive. I sentence you to one year in tartarus, dismiss."

"SAY WHAT!?" I can't believe my ears! Didn't I just save them like everyday since I became aware that I was a demigod? UNBELIEVABLE!!!

There were cries of outrage from Aphrodite, my father and a few others too.

"Father, I think that punishment  may be a little too much, one year up here is equivalent to 100 years down there. Why put our hero through such pain. If he comes back broken beyond repair he may never fight for us again." Artemis told them.

So I'm just a tool for them? Last time I checked, my mom gave birth to a good looking human not a tool.

"I agree father," Mr. D said " If Peter Johnson becomes mad, monsters would take it as an invitation to attack. I hate to disagree with you father but Patrick is the only reason the brats have the courage to fight on. If we break his fatal flaw then his loyalty no longer belongs with us. Besides I don't think I can cure madness from beyond the pit. "

Bite me! Did Mr. D just stand up to Zeus for me? Lol no way! I'm deffinately dreaming!

"I fear you are not dreaming young hero." the goddess of the hearth said to me. "We depend your courage and determination to win our wars." Lady Hestia then turned back to tend to her flames smiling sadly as she did.

"How about this father, we strip him him of his powers for a year. He would never be able to drown my daughter again. Hecate would be able to help us-"

"FINE! He will be striped of his power for a year and spend ONE day in the Olympus dungeons! That is final! DISMISSED." I guess Zeus is in a really bad mood today...

"Brother!" Poseidon cried "How dare you do this to my son! If a Piranha or a sea serpent 'accidentally' eats your son, I take no responsibilities whatsoever!"

"Wait, could I make a request? If you promise to keep it I'll do whatever you ask of me." All eyes were on me now, did they somehow forget that I was here?

"If it is in my powers I shall grant-"

"Great...." I interrupted Zeus. "I want my mom and Paul to have divine protection from all monsters. I don't want them involved in the pantheon anymore. I also want dad to lie to them and say that I'm fine and I'm living my best life."

"You do realize that you made three request-" Zeus was cut of from his rant when my fathers trident materialized in hand, he hit the base of it on the floor. The sound echoed through Olympus as my request was granted and thunder rumbled in the distance to seal the deal.

After much more bickering from the giant sized humans, Lady Hecate was summoned and instead of striping me of my powers, she secretly sealed them away. Not gonna lie it still hurt. She muttered that in three years time they will be mine again, she wasn't my favourite goddess but she told me that a child of the big three without his  powers will probably die from the powers being removed or returned. I was then sent to the dungeons of Olympus where I waited out my day hoping that this day wouldn't get anymore horrible as it has already been.

PJO characters do not belong to me.
Rewritten:March 11,2022