Listen Before I go (part 2)

Clarisse
(yay she gets a POV)

After the incident with Prissy in the pavilion, most of the campers didn't talk to the blond princess like they used to while trying to avoided her like the plague she is.

She betrayed the trust of our- uh- their hero plus I never liked Annabeth anyway...she looks down on persons like me who's IQ's weren't up to her standards.

The the newly  discovered Aphrodite camper Rolland got the cold shoulder from most of his cabin, they told him that his mom tried really hard to get them to be a couple and he just ruined her 'work.'

The first day Percy came to the camp, I tried talking to him but I ended up doing something stupid; as I've always done around him.

That day when I saw him talking  with her, I couldn't control the words that escaped my mouth. I still remembered dragged him into the bathroom to talk but as I was an Aries my friends were there so I had to improvise and we all knew what happened next.

________________________________
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•Break°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
________________________________

Piper, Hazel, Frank and Jason came back early from the Roman camp and were informed what had happened.

Piper and hazel were really mad at Annabeth while the boys were confused as to why Percy left without telling them anything.

After a week of Percy's disappearance we finally found out that he stayed with his mom. He was then spotted  few days later on a plane with his mother and stepfather.

Leo made some upgrade to his monster proof phone so we could stream videos on an app called MeTube?....I think it's something like that.

All the seven of the prophesy including Nico and Thalia were summoned to the big house which they had to be in attendance.

Chiron then gave Will and I special admittance to this emergency meeting, the only one absent was Prissy... why did he have to leave- not that I care or anything...

"Chiron why are we even here," the Athenian Spawn muttered loud enough that everyone in the room rolled their eyes.

"I swear to the Styx that if you say another word out of your mouth, I'll punch you!" thunder boomed in the distance as Will tried his best restrain his tiny chihuahua of a boyfriend.

I was glad Chiron ignored her question and continued as if she wasn't there. Although he has called us, Chiron had given her the privilege to leave if she decided to.

________________________________
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•Break°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
________________________________

"Leo found a video of young Perseus at the airport, It seems he has sent his parents out of the pantheon and away from the gods and monsters. Sally and Paul no longer lives here."

I was almost in tears_ 'almost' as we surrounded Leo as we watched the heartwrenching video of Percy and his mother.

"Peter is been held on Olympus,"

My heart jumped as Mr. D then materialized into the room then kept on talking giving us no room to interrupt.

"He is striped of his powers-" Cries of outrage echoed through the room as Mr. D revealed what became of prissy. Its all that blond bi_ "ITS ALL YOUR FALT YOU BIT-"

"Shut up you brats! Don't interrupt me!... as I said he lost his power...bla...bla..bla... for around 1 to 3 whole years in tartarus. Some punishment for trying to drown some other brat....." Everyone turned and gave Annabeth the dirtiest look they could as she look failed look away in time.