She's a man?

"My lordship, it is time..."

=====================================================
(5 months later)

"My precious little hero..." The lady mumbled as she gently touched her stomach, still not believing her luck.

If a few months ago someone told her that she would carry a human child, she would've smite them then and there. She...was actually a he, to put it straight she/he has the power to switch genders at any given time.

"Your lordship, has thou feelest unwell? Shall I prepare a bath....anything?"

"Elynea you worrisome slave...to answer your question, I'm fine. Its actually a pleasant feeling..."

The woman Elynea Elwin, her personal servant was the only one who knew of her pregnancy. Her advisers were not permitted to see her, they all had to go through her servant. Her servant was of the elf species but she was a crossbreed of a demon and an elf, her kind were wary of her existence but that all changed when vampires of another planet invaded her hometown and took her as a slave. Long story short she later became known as "the demon elf vampire."

Both three clans despises her; she was an outcast to her kind, the ruler of the universe offered her a job and without much thinking she accepted turning her back on her old life.

"How will thy other son's react when they hearest thy news? Beknown unto them, only thine heir born of thou or successor you've appointed can be heir to throne-"

"Be quiet Elynea, honestly that language you 'speaketh' is quite 'annoineth'. Speak like a normal person for the last time...as the father of my other son's, I decide who will be my successor. My dream was to have at least one child that I am the mother and father of as I always wondered if I could be both at the same time... that is why I asked you to do these experiments. This one shall be the last if it proves successful."

The woman then sat on her throne then held her little bump as if it would disappear if she let go.

===============================================

(Two more month= 7 months)

The kingdom grew agitated then the king of the universe did not show his face to his people for months. They thought he had gone sick but his servant Elynea told them otherwise.

"Thy king ne-need time! He deals with other planet now! Earthlings, Elvian, Alien...universe people!" She had advised.

The primordial council made up of the five children of chaos, thought something was up but they trusted the servant girls word.

Elynea sigh as she came to realize non of the primordials could take the throne. After she had made her announcement she watched as two out of the three familiar faces peered around the corner and hastily walked up to her.

"Could we speak to father?" Lucas the first human experiment chaos and Elynea had created asked. Lucas was around five but he was first in line/ most eligible for the throne- until now...

"Young prince's, why art thou here? Hast thou not have element class?" Elynea asked.

"We do but we want to see our father...as one of the heir in line for the throne, I demand to see father this once!" Lucas shouted.

"Pffft, look at this? Where art thy mannerisms? I take only orders from thy father alone...."

"I can get you fired!" He retorted with a smug look plastered on his baby face.

"What's taking so long! I thought I told you to prepare the room closest to my throne....oh shi....."

==================================================

The king...or rather queen for the time being had accidentally revealed herself to her/his two sons she or rather he...decided to come clean and tell the kingdom. Lucas was a very smart boy so he became devastated when he realized he was now second in line to the throne.

Chaos hadn't shown his female gender to his people in centuries so all the male population grew jealous of the unknown father. He...or rather she....looked more beautiful than beauty itself... Lady chaos made it clear he was both father and mother of his child to be...

"I was the only man involved in this process. I am the ruler of the universe, no man or woman shall dominate me in b-.....er...anywhere in general." After an awkward silence he told his people to respect his decisions and that he will be taking a mini vacation to another planet for the remainder of the time.

==================================================

(3 months later)

It has been three months since Lady Chaos had left her kingdom. She actually didn't go to another planet, she wanted her baby to be born of her planet so she and her servant Elynea had snuck off to her private castle she had created.

Lady chaos had never stopped looking out for her people, she been staring through her black hole non-stop when she had the chance to. She felt a little kick and she smiled as she slowly got up to feed the now kicking little hero. As she got up her servant rushed to her side, she tried to swat her away but to her dismay she couldn't. Her body went numb as a chilling feeling overcame her.

"Wh...what's....hap...pening!" The woman became drunk with emotions as her expression morphed from one to another as if she went mad.

"Your lordship! Somethings wrong! I blessed the with natural birth but something is interfering with my spell!" Elynea then used all her demon and vampire strength to pin the woman to her throne.

"What have I done to my king!"

Hey guys! Thanks for all the support you've given to my book, I'm glad you enjoy reading what I write. Sorry for slow the update! My finals are around the corner and I am not fully prepared for them. But let's see how it goes

Next week Friday is gonna be my birthday!! Yay! Imma be 17, doing exams on my birthday sound FUN!!! (note sarcasm)

Annnnywayyyys......

Blue hearts to everyone who commented and voted on my story....you know who you are💙

How y'all like my cliffhanger😈

What do you think will happen in the next chapter?