The new Prince...of the Universe (pt. 2)

My name is Percy and I am four years old, two years ago my mum left our home for her work and she hasn't been back since. I love my mum and all but I wish she were here, my only mum figure is Ely; she is like my personal maid but she hates it when I call her that.

I always asked Ely to see mum but she always say "She shall call for the when thou seems fit," whatever the heck that means.

Since I was one I could remember things and when I turned two, I already talked and mastered almost everything faster than children my age...everything except elemental magic. I know I'm a little too young, but come on! I should have seen signs already.

"Lemme go see what that half-demon-vampire-elf is up to..."

================================================

"Call my friends and tell them that I love them..." I sung the words of a song that randomly popped into my head as I strolled down the corridors of the empty halls that seemed as if they'd never end. 

Before I knew it, I had wandered into the restricted area Ely had warned me against. As if my body yearned for danger, curiosity got the better of me and I found myself outside for the very first time.

I gasped looking to the sky in wonder, watching as the stories Ely told me about the world outside; came into reality. Without much thinking, I ran...shouting with joy hoping this feeling I felt would never disappear.

Before I snapped back into reality, I came face to face at the gates of a huge city with people buzzing everywhere. Oblivious to the people around me, I walked in hopes of running into my mother somewhere.

"Did someone important loose their child?"
"He looks rather handsome..."
"Look at his attire! Some wealthy parents he has!!"
Some people gave strange looks and whispered my way, but I ignored them with only with one mission on my mind.

Ignore them, don't respond, just look for mum...

As I was about to ask for directions from a random passer-by the crowd erupted into chaos, drawing attention to something...or rather something in the center. Inching closer to the commotion, I heard a woman shouting "Begone you Freak! You are not welcomed here-" the woman then pushed what appears to be a small child cloaked in stained robe to the ground.

No one cared to help, they all watched with hatred plastered across their faces or their nose turned upwards in scorn. They all ignormadthe childs plea for help which made me angry.

"Hey! Leave him be, you have no right to treat him this way!" As the words escaped my mouth, the sea of people parted giving me way to step to his defense.

"SHUT UP YOU BASTARD! You are one of us so you should look down on scums like them!" She snorted.

"First of all I ain't no bastard, and second you look more like a scum than me," I retorted. "Please refrain from your wailing ass voice, it's hurting my ear."

Some people in the crowd chuckled which boosed my tiny ego.

"WHY YOU LITTLE!" As she raised her hand to attempt slap me, she was suddenly pinned from behind by people wearing pitch black matching suit.

"What seems to be the problem here?" A man, who seemed to be incharge stepped forward and asked. Before I got the courage to speak, the woman went full dramatic about the situation making me out to be the bad guy.

Turning to help the young boy I had forgotten, I held my hand out for him to take, he hesitated before he gave in, as  he stood his cloak shifted slightly, revealing it to be a battered young girl. Before I could even gasp as her bruises, she quickly covered before anyone else could notice and backed away into the crowd without drawing attention to her.

As my attention slowly drew back to the wailing woman and the situation at hand, the woman stretched out in a threatening way before I choked on the air and unknowingly backed out.

▪️🔹️▪️🔹️▪️🔹️▪️🔹️▪️🔹️▪️🔹️▪️🔹️▪️🔹️▪️🔹️▪️🔹️▪️🔹️▪️
Dream

"The sea does not like to be restrained...." His voice whispered out..."...look I don't have much time..."

"Why don't you summon the ocean young hero!...let the ocean loose and..."

"...son don't leave me!-"

Relax Perseus. Just let it free, the time has come....

▪️🔹️▪️🔹️▪️🔹️▪️🔹️▪️🔹️▪️🔹️▪️🔹️▪️🔹️▪️🔹️▪️🔹️▪️🔹️▪️
================================================
Elynea

When I woke up this morning, I realized that today was starting out to go terribly wrong. The last of my blood bag ran out, which I forgot to restock the month before. I am a mixed hybrid of the three most hated clans. My parents broke one of the most sacred laws of the elvish people. My father a demon, fell in love with an elf who was an outcast of her kind and had me, a demon hybrid  elf.

When the Eldians found out, my father was sentenced by his kind and my mother faced punishment, I was basically a slave to my kind. When there came a war against the elf species, I somehow got kidnapped by a vampire then turned giving me abilities of all clans making people fear me.

Before I decided to give up on life, I was rescued out of my misery by a man who thought of me as his personal assistant and slave. He didn't fear me, nor I him.

Maybe...just a little.

As I thought about running to the nearby forest for a quick snack, to deal with my vampire needs. One thought of the young prince sent a chilling breeze rushing down my spine.

"That troublesome brat!"

Hey guys!! Thanks for your continued support, votes and comments which you always leave. I just want you to know that it has really been fun interacting with y'all.

Blue hearts for you 💙and you 💙

Yeaaaaa I'm gonna make plans 4 the next chapter😭🤣