Lucas Chaoson the A*hole of a brother.

Luke's pov

"Luke! I heard you got yourself another brother!?" Mika screamed across the room.

That stupid loud mouth!

"Yeah! I even heard that his new brother is the heir to the kingdom," someone else butted in.

"No way! I'd demand answers from my father if I were Luke, no way some commoners bastard could march into my life and steal what's rightfully mine."

I wish I could tell them that he was the true son of my father but I couldn't. I was angry at father for keeping him away from us and also angry that he is the ideal son father wanted and what I wished to be.

Ever since he showed up father has been happier than ever. His personal nanny was fathers most trusted right hand and deadliest worrier, a hybrid of the three most hated clans.

I bet Keron Benedict wished she had gone for an attitude adjustment that day...

"-ke! Lukas! Are you listening-"

"Shut up! Stay out of my business you idiots!" With that I stormed my way out of the class just in time to see a limping student skurry pass me.

The scent of pee filled the hallways as three boys rushed out. My eyes narrowed as I made contact with Cass twirling an umbrella made of vine over his head.

"Did Dino build air pressure in the pipes again? I gave strict rules to all air users last time didn't-"

"It wasn't us Sir Luke! We promise! Its the water users this time, I demand you punish them!" Dino squalked.

"You dArE raise your voice towards me!? KNOW YOUR PLACE!" I growled. How dare he demand me, these noble men forgot their place.

"Lets go somewhere, I have something to discuss with you urgently."

Surprised at Castor's words I didn't hesitate to follow him. As long as I could remember, Castor had always been the one to stay quiet throughout all the shenanigans Charlie and I have put him through.

When he was aware that he had another sibling around his age, that was the first time I saw my brother showed happiness.

Along the lines of 'he had a brother around his age', he somehow got the idea he was a twin from it.

Like why would he want a body double of himself, I know we of the chaos household are handsome but is he that full of himself?

#*#*#*##*#\#*!*÷\$\×\×

My eyes twitched as I heard what went down in the bathroom. I dislike Percy but to hear what they did to my brother, I was beyond rage.

My mind backtracked to the student I had seen earlier limping away, how could I not recognize my own? Blinded by my jealousy, I had failed to see that my brother was hurting.

As the day came to an end, nobles and wealthy bastards flooded the halls. I quickly spotted Charlie and Cass a few meters ahead.

Making my way over I accidentally bumped into a junior, knocking the weakling to the floor.

Before I knew it, Castor had already disappeared from my view. With a quick glare and a sorry, I helped him up and went along my way.

Voices echoed from around the back of the building and I was quickly drawn in.

#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#

"I bet 10 silver coins that Dino of House Ronald makes his lackey Devin fight for him!"

"I second that!"

"What in the name of Chaos is going on here!? Reveal yourselves!" I barked out to the air.