Chapter 49 ~ I Need You

"AKO BA HINDI NAHIRAPAN NG MAWALA KA SA AKIN?!"

                Fall, fall, fall, scattering apart

                Fall, fall, fall, falling                      

Natahimik ako sa sinabi niya. Hindi ko alam kung anong pinagsasasabi niya but it hit me.

I felt something weird after he said that. Bakit ganito?

                Because of you, I'm becoming ruined

                I wanna stop, I don't want you anymore

Ayoko sa nararamdaman ko ngayon...

"Seven years, Alex.. Hindi lang kayo ang naging miserable. I have to live without my brother. I lived in hell when I lost that girl I cherished the most."

                I can't do it, this sucks

                Please don't give me any excuses

Kalahati ng utak ko ayaw makinig sa sinasabi niya dahil baka ginagawa niya lang to para lituhin ako. Sebastian, why the hell are you doing this to me?

"Every day of my life, I come to face that girl who doesn't know me anymore. The love and memories were gone. Only her hatred remained. I want to come to you feel your warmth one again yet I can't do anything. You know how that feels? So fcking terrible. "

                You can't do this to me

                All of the things you said are like a mask

                It hides the truth and rips me apart

Bakit nakakaramdam ako ng sakit sa mga sinasabi niya? Bakit ako nahuhulog sa mga kasinungalingan niya?

"When I took your memories, I committed suicide. I thought it was the right thing to do back then but it turned out to be my worst nightmare and I regret it a lot. You carried my world, Alex yet I made you turn your back to me and made you suffer like a devil from hell."

                It pierces me, I'm going crazy, I hate this

                Take it all away, I hate you

"Well, I need to face the consequences, right? So I guess I deserved to be in hell—no, I think I'm overqualified to go there, so I guess my soul will have nowhere to go. Sa sama kong 'to, wala ng tatanggap sa kin. Just one thing, Alex. I want you to know how my world fell apart when I started seeing the anger in your eyes. "

                But you're my everything, you're my

                Everything, you're my

                Everything you're my

Utang na loob, Sebastian. Hindi ko alam kung anong iisipin ko.

                Please go away

"That night when I went to your house as Basty, I died, it was my second death. That's when I saw how I turned you into someone else. The Alexandra I know was a cheerful and optimistic person who can give anything without expecting something in return. But now, your heart is full of anger and hatred. I can't blame you. I'm so sorry for making your life as miserable as mine, Alex."

                I'm sorry (I hate you)

                I love you (I hate you)