Missed Your Sweet Kiss

"Freddy, Freddy wake up." He lifted his head at his name being whispered into his ear, looking around with blurry eyes. Wiping the sleep from his eyes he sat up from where he had rested his head against Monty. "Wh.. what is it?" The bear mumbled, still feeling heavy with the tired fuzz in his head. "C'mon get up, there's someone who wants to see you." He squinted at the gator, he had been out cold, it took a minute to remember who he was referring to or what was going on. He could feel his fur stand on end with excitement, shaking and quivering at the thought of who was in the next room now. "Is he okay?" "He's just fine, c'mon, he misses ya." Swallowing thickly, he pushed open the door worried for what he may see. "Freddybear?" The singer could feel his body go stiff at that voice, the words ringing in his ears as he recalled old memories. "Bonnie..?" He whispered like he didn't want the rabbit to hear him, but he did at the same time. Heart pulsing, the bear clamped his hand over his mouth, tears gathering in his eyes. "Freddy! It's you, oh c'mere and give an ole' bunny a hu- umph!" Bonnie grunted at the impact and slowly smiled seeing the other engulf him in a hug. Slowly wrapping his arms around the bear and leaning onto his shoulder, he rested with a relived sigh, his own tears forming. Bonnie was startled to say the least when Freddy pulled away suddenly and gripped his shoulders, tears streaming down his cheeks, ruining his face paint more than it already was. "Bonnie I missed you so much, you have no idea, I'm so sorry for everything I-" His heart skipped a beat when he was interrupted by a kiss. Without thinking he returned the gesture, he missed it to much, how could he not? Monty only watched from afar, it hurt his heart to watch them. Nonetheless the gator smiled softly, it was nice to know Freddy could be happy and that was really all he could ask for. Freddy pulled away, meeting blue eyes with magenta after what seemed like ages. He felt a lump in his throat form again remembering Monty was there; he looked between the to with his face hot and soaked with tears. "It's alright Fred, I know." Bonnie gave a light twitch of his ear before chuckling causing Freddy to turn back to him. "Hey, ya had to find someone to love while my sorry ass was in the dumps." He said it with a hearty laugh making the singer punch his arm in return. "Bonnie do not say that!" He felt his lip twitch into a smile before softly laughing with him through the tears. He missed hearing the rabbits laugh, it made him so relieved to hear it again. The laughter died down finally, melting into an uncomfortable silence. "I mean.. I love you and I missed you so, so much Bonnie." The singer nuzzled noses with the other before turning to look at Monty. "But I also love Monty as well.." "Well I think that's fine by me." The two looked at the rabbit with confusion. "I don't see anything wrong with it, I mean ever heard of a poly relationship?" Freddy couldn't help but feel his heart dance at seeing that casual buck tooth smile he would.  always give once more. After another brief moment of silence Monty nodded, silently agreeing with the other's words. "How bout you Fred?" Said other looked around before nodding as well with a smile. "Now that's all worked out, c'mere and give me another hug Fred, you get in here to ya old gator." Monty revealed a toothy grin before stepping forward and wrapping his arms around them, tail swishing rapidly.

♤+:;;;;;;:+♤+:;;;;;;:+♤+:;;;;;;:+♤+:;;;;;;:+♤

Well look who returned. And look's like I finally decided to get off my ass and write the last chapter. I'm hoping to get back into consistently writing again so expect more from me hopefully. Miles out.