Never Say Die

Opening his eyes that were previously squeezed shut tightly once he didn't feel a stabbing pain much to his surprise. Freddy gasped and shook with tears; Roxanne blocked the space between him and the gator. Yet his friend had the knife lodged into her instead. "Roxy!" He cried attempting to aide her but was only bucked away by the wolf. "Go to the main controls in the basement, and take this-!" She ripped the amulet that hung around GlitchTrap's neck before shoving it into her friends hands. "Shock the main controls with this!" "But Roxa-!" "GO DAMMIT FREDDY" choking on tears the bear obeyed before taking off out the door. "NO!" Hissed an outraged GlitchTrap; knocking Monty out of the way and ripping the knife out of Roxanne's chest. "AUGH!" She cried out before her lip curled into a pained snarl, fire burning behind those amber eyes. "You fool!" The rabbit screamed, stabbing her in the thigh causing her to grunt in pain. He slid the knife back out in a slow agonizing manner; She howled in pain, yet those howls turned into growls as she knocked the other into the wall. The sadist raised the knife above him with that glorified grin still stitched onto the face of the suit, almost mockingly. With little strength surging through her circuits, the canine pinned the rabbits wrist, crushing it in her hands. They fought, one pushing and aiming to put another wound on the other, and one trying to push away to protect herself. "S-so you say you're the best?" GlitchTrap pressed his forehead against the others, pressing the knife her direction with more force. "You certainly don't seem like it" he hissed with venom seeping out his words; he yelped when the wolf headbutted him into the wall. "Shut the fuck up" Roxanne swiftly managed to swing him into a wall seeing how he was alot less stronger than her. Opening her maw, ready to rip at the rabbits face she gasped with wide eyes, in shock. There was a loud "shing" once the knife that had been skewed through the back of her head was pulled out. Falling on her side in a lifeless looking manner; her circuits crackling with electricity as they were now exposed. "Oh Vanny darling, thank you" he chuckled rising to his feet, leaning on the wall for support before cracking his wrist back into place. "Come now dear we have to go bear hunting" Vanny only silently twirled the knife between her fingers as she skipped childishly, following him out the door.

Huffing, Freddy fell on his knees once he found himself safely inside of the elevator. Tiredly letting his head lazily fall to the side, resting on the wall momentarily as he watched the numbers on the door change. He felt his heart skip a beat seeing purple sparks come from the buttons? The world seemed to stop as the rope in the elevator let out a blood curling "SNAP!, SCREECH!" Eyes wide with fear boiling inside of him; he gripped the rails of the small space feeling it free fall faster and faster. Hooking his arm around the metal rails and digging his claws into the sided of the small room he breathed shakily. The elevator jolted once it hit the bottom floor causing Freddy, who still had an iron grip on the rail; his lower half of his body to fly up. He grunted painfully once gravity had forced him to fall back with a sickening thud. Shakily the singer stood up with a pained whine; shaking it off he dug his nails through the elevator doors. Growling strained as he pulled open the haeavy metal doors. Huffing and wiping the oil dripping from his nose he stepped out, clutching the purple amulet tightly in his fist. He felt relief wash over him like a wave once he spotted the main systems and the generator in the center of the place. Freddy yelped as a sudden force knocked him into the wall, rocks and dust falling from the ceiling. Seeing it was Monty he felt his ears lay back, "Montgomery please I don't- GAH!" He yelled once his fist strike his gut. Huffing he looked back with one eye closed, whimpering, small tears gathering. Standing back up and gaining his composure he slammed the other into the wall himself. Pressing a rough and sloppy kiss against the guitarists lips, forcefully pinning his wrists snarling. "I'm sorry Monty" was all the singer managed to say before rearing back and knocking him in the face. He watched as the other fell unconscious; quickly making his way towards the generator and smashing it. Once electricity and sparks flew wildly he threw the amulet in the mist of it all. "What was this even supposed to do anyways?"

Vanny ripped open a curtain to one of the backrooms only tilting her head in a disappointing way. "Dammit.. where is he" GlitchTrap grumbled until he felt a striking pain surge throughout his body. He let out a blood curdling scream of pain when purple glitching electricity and squares spun around his form. Vanny could only watch, trying to reach out to help the other but found herself being punched in the gut; falling back she looked back at him confused. "KILL. HIM." Was all the other said before his body faded into the the purple electricty and glitchy purple squares, seemingly disappearing. The white rabbit stood; giving the knife in her hands a squeeze.

"yes sir."

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

"Miles please stop living cliffhangers!"

Hm....

No :D