Don't Cry Dear, I'm Here

Rushing through the daycare and back towards the room he had been trapped in at one point. Bursting through the the entrance of the small room he scanned for Roxanne. His eyes widened in horror seeing oil spilling from her head where a knife had been lodged it looked like. "Roxy!" He yelled as he dropped to his knees and grabbed her shoulders. He looked over frantically with tears threatening to spill; he couldn't cry now he needed to be strong for his friend. "Nononono.." He chanted as if his words would fix the state his bandmate before him was in. "Roxanne, wake up!" Freddy yelled before clamping down onto his lip; he looked over her over and over helplessly. "They can fix you, I know you'll be okay." He finally admitted to himself with a shaky breath, lifting his friend into his arms. He booked it to parts and service not stopping or looking back for a second. Swishing the doors open he saw Monty sitting with an exhausted looking mechanic. "Do you want me to power you down or leave you on big guy?" "Just leave me on I'll be fine." Freddy didn't want the guitarist to notice his presence thinking it could distract him. He quickly slid to the second room placing Roxanne on the large table. He quickly pressed the emergency signal for parts and service and awaited for another mechanic to show up. He tapped his fingers along the desk; everything seemed to be moving so fast and he couldn't keep up with it. Freddy leaned towards her face, stroking the strands of hair away from her eyes. Usually she didn't let anyone mess with her hair unless it was Chica; he kind of wished she would snap at him like she usually did right now. The bear yelped and almost crashed into the table when said other's hand lurched forward and grabbed his wrist forcefully. Roxanne violently coughed before blinking with her eyes flickering off and on slowly. "Roxy!" Freddy instantly embraced her with a sob that had been buried deep within his throat finally surfacing. "Augh.. jeezez Freddy don't get sappy." She coughed once more; she tiredly looked around the room with half lidded eyes. "Roxy, I'm so sorry, it was all my fault that you-" "save it loser, I would do it ten more times for you." The wolf casted him a weary smirk. "I-.. thank you Roxy." He eventually returned a small small as he himself seemed just as exhausted. Both turned their attention to the door as it swung open with two mechanics holding tools and materials. "Thank you for coming so quickly, she's right here, please take care of her.." He casted a worried glance to her before panning back to the two mechanics. "We will Mr. Fazbear, but we would kindly ask if you could step out so we may work properly." "Thank you, I understand." He waved goodbye to the wolf earning a tired and playful salute from her before he exited the room.

He stood outside parts and service for what seemed like hours. Waiting on either of his bandmates to walk out or have someone tell him they were okay at the very least. In thay moment he snapped his head up to see the two mechanics he had left with Roxy, now exiting. "Is she okay?!" Freddy was quick to ask questions once he saw them, he had been worried sick. "She's just fine; though it may take awhile until we can get new materials to fix the gash in her head." The singer nodded with relief washing over him, he felt calmer knowing his friend was okay. He walked past the mechanics entering parts and service once more; peeking around the corner to see a stressed and worried looking Monty and the tired mechanic tinkering in his chest cavity. Sighing the singer slid back into the parts and service room with Roxanne; he was smiling glad to see she was okay but it quickly faded. He was surprised to find her sobbing into her hands; she shook violently before burying her face into her knees. "Roxanne..?" It must have startled her seeing how she jumped up and roughly wiped her eyes. There was her mascara running down her cheeks and the rest of her makeup and face paint was a mess. Her head was bandaged on the side and stained with oil. "Roxanne what's wrong?" "Nothing Freddy I'm fine.." Freddy let a frustrated sigh leave his nose as he approached his friend. "Freddy I said I'm fine!" The wolf instantly reacted once he neared closer to where she sat. "Roxanne." Freddy said in an unnatural stiff and stern tone, placing a hand on her shoulder. "You are not fine." They stared at eachother in uneasy silence. Roxannes eye's finally began to water again as her face contorted. She jerked her head the opposite direction attempting to suppress a sob. Ultimately she failed to do so; she let a croak escape before letting her crying come in full earnest. The singer sat quietly on the examination table next to her; he opened his arms and waited quietly. She turned her head with a choked cough send sniffle before instantly ramming herself into the hug. Freddy grunted by the impact but was quick to comfort her. "Shhh.. it's alright" Stroking her hair he leaned close enough to her ear to whisper sweet nothings to comfort the wolf. "I-I'm not b-beautiful anymore!" Violently sobbing , she began to grip his arms so hard it almost pierced his metal. "Roxanne nono, of course you're still beautiful." He cooed to her as if she were another small child who had gotten lost within the Pizzaplex. "You're appearance does not change who you are. You are simply just as a beautiful as before!" He tilted her head up from where is was buried in his chest so he could look at her properly. "Roxanne.. you are beautiful, you are the best. I want you to believe those things because they're true." She stared back not uttering a word; the only noise was the violent sniffles and coughs she would let out from time to time. "I love you Roxanne." He gave his famous smile and tilted his head at her. Hiccuping she clung to him once more before mumbling the phrase right back.

"I love you to Freddy.."

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍.