Know your worth

"C'mon, c'mon hurry up!" The chicken called while tugging on Roxanne's arm frantically, "we're gonna be late!" She called while running up to the rising platform. The wolf flipped her hair as she strided up right behind her with Freddy following close behind them both. "Where the hell is Monty, we can't play without him and I'm not gonna wait for him either!" Roxanne growled with her hands on her hips whilst glaring at the bear as if it was his fault.  "Roxy please.. be patient, I'm not sure where he is either but he'll turn up I'm sure" "well speak of the devil, hurry up!" Freddy turned to see Monty walking towards the platform in a hunched over position, he looked pretty pissed. "Monty! It's good to see you here, are you feeling any bet-" the singer went quiet when the gator lowered his glasses with a flash in his ruby red eyes, and his lip lifting in a toothy snarl. He went quiet out of slight fear but also he could feel his face heating up, he found that look.. dare he say attractive? Coughing into his fist, he stared at the floor in a fidgety manner, all of his bandmates were quiet by the guitarists behavior. "Who pulled on your dick?" "Bitch" "what did you just call me?!" Roxanne growled preparing to lunge onto the other. "Roxanne please! Can we not?!" Freddy panicked as he desperately tried to calm his friend down. "Whatever" she huffed before stepping towards Chica and pulling her close to her side. Monty glanced from his peripheral vision as he picked up on a low whimper; Freddy had his brows furrowed but he looked sad, had he been to harsh? Everyone simultaneously jumped as the platform gave a jolt, beginning to rise up towards the stage slowly. "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Fazbear Entertainment would like you to put your hands together for the one, the only, Freddy Fazbear!" The announcer boomed over the Pizzaplex intercom. Freddy's ears flattened as the platform was almost at the stage, he wasn't sure if he could perform.. no! He had skipped enough shows, he had to. People screamed and cheered when the platform fully rose all the way with the smoke lifting, the singer plastered on a smile as he ran up to the front grabbing his mic. They began to play instantly; just like they usually did their shows but- the atmosphere felt tense, it felt deppressing, yet he still went on with the uneasy feeling that lingered. Monty could say the same; he felt his head pounding with the pressure building up, he was just Bonnie's replacement wasn't he? The gator turned his head while playing his guitar seeing a kid crying whilst tugging on their Mother's arm. "Mama I wanted to see Bonnie! Where's Bonnie?" He hiccupped while frantically continuing to tug on his mother's arm and hug her. He watched the woman try to calm her son down with no avail as he continued to throw a tantrum over the rabbit not being on stage. That's it. The crowd gasped in unison as they watched the gator throw down his guitar with a clang, seeing it snap in half. "You want Bonnie is that all you people want?! Huh?! Well here I am, his shotty replacement!" He yelled into a nearby mic before throwing it down making it screech. "Well you know what?! Bonnie is go-" Monty grunted as he hit the floor of the stage with a thump. He opened his eyes but yelped when a pair of hands slammed his neck back down causing his head to bang against the stage. Freddy drawed back his fist as he socked the other in the face; one of the guitarists teeth flew out of his mouth and slid across the floor of the stage. He kept laying it onto the the gator until his face was almost completely fucked up. He waited for him to open his eyes, he coughed before blinking slowly and looking at the singer on top of him with wide eyes. "Montgomery" he hissed with venom seeping out his words as if saying his name itself was a threat alone. "Do you really think that you could ever, replace him? The answer is no, because you will never be him or live up to him" He growled; both performers noses were touching at this point. "I don't think you will ever have to worry about replacing him, you're not a replacement, you're apart of this band just like he was" He grabbed the others chin roughly with a scowl engraved onto his face. "You are no less or no more than he was" Monty only sat in silent shock, ruby eyes meeting with sapphire ones that had a fire deep within them. Monty turned his head away when tears gathered in his eyes, blinking them away with a growl. "Monty.. look at me" this time he was gentle about grabbing the others chin, "you're not anyone's replacement" the bear huffed. The platform began to lower as a the murmur of the crowd was heard when staff members began escorting them to other attractions. "I should beat your ass" "I.. Freddy, I'm.. awe who am I kidding.. sorry won't cut that" the guitarists sighed exhausted. "You're damn right sorry won't cut it" Monty averted his eyes whilst biting his lip to hold back any other emotions that threatened to show. "You can however make it up to me Montgomery" this caught the guitarist's attention causing him to look the other in the eyes again. "Don't hide these things from me" he frowned down at the other below him; the gator continued to look up at the other, opening his mouth before closing it again. "Well you-" he cut himself off having nothing to even say back to the other, it was best if he stayed quiet. Freddy got up when the gator nodded before helping him back up to his feet as well. The silence between the band seemed almost normal anymore, why did it have to be like this? "C'mon let's get back to the room's guys, I'll talk to staff for us" "Roxy you don't have to do-" "go to your rooms, you both have issues you need to work out in private" Freddy pressed his lips together in a thin line before finally nodding with a sigh. Both walked beside eachother quietly until they got to the singers room and entered, flipping on the lightswitch Freddy rummaged around under his bedside while Monty stood in the doorway not saying a word. "Sit" was all the bear said as he revealed a first aid kit when he stood back up in a standing position. Monty slowly approached the bed with his head down, sitting on it with a creak, he fidgeted as the other popped open the kit. "Look at me please.." Freddy said in a more gentle and softer tone that the gator was usually used to, he obeyed turning to look at him. He peeled open the wrapping to a large bandaid patch before gently turning the others head to the side slightly with his hand. He laid it over the gash on his forehead, pressing it hard enough to stay on but easy enough to not hurt the gator anymore. "Does your neck hurt?" "Well after that I'd say" Monty scoffed in a snarky tone causing Freddy to whine quietly, he didn't like being aggressive or violent like that at all. Monty noticed the hurt look in his eyes before letting sympathy get the best of him, "hey I'm sorry, it doesn't hurt that bad honestly Fred" he gave an awkward toothy smile to reassure him. The bear was quiet but he gasped breaking the silence, "Oh nonono" "what's wrong?" Monty began to grow ever so slightly panicked by the singers sudden reaction. "That bruise on your neck, it looks horrible! I'm so sorry" "Freddy it's fine really, I deserved it" he ignored the guitarists as he held his face in his hands like a worried mother. Monty's blood ran cold as his heart skipped a beat when the other gently kissed his nose, his tail eas thumping on the bed as it wagged.