I'll Hold You Tight

Freddy stood by himself listening to the sickening silence that stung his ears. Only the crackling of the smashed generator could be heard; the small light coming from the sparks. He looked over to see Monty laying on the floor unconsciously; his fist ached and so did his heart. The bear seemed to tune out everything else, feeling hopeless as he collapsed next to the guitarist. He gave a shaky sigh as he pulled the other into an embraced, stroking his crimson hair. "Oh dear.. whatever went wrong" he managed to get out before burying his snout into the others neck, suppressing tears to the best of his ability. He could feel his consciousness slipping as sleep tugged at him defiantly.

CLANG!

Jolting himself back awake he swiveled his head towards one of the many closed off and barricaded doors. "Who-"

CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!

Feeling the panic rise at the now increasingly aggressive banging at the door, the singer stood up quickly. He watched frozen as the rubble from the ceiling sprinkled onto the floor slightly.

CLANG! SHANK!

"shit" was all Freddy could get out as he watched the blade of an axe crash through the door. "Let's play, it'll be fun~" cooed a feminine voice; the eerie echo that accompanied it was enough to make his oil freeze over. Knowing there was no other way up with the elevator being down, he would have to fight or hide. Freddy gripped the one of the pillars that stood behind him once he saw the red eye of whoever was out there peek in. He watched as whoever it was slowly pull their head back out of the slightly mangled door crack.

SHANK! CRASH!

Taking off he hid behind one of the many large supply crates stacked over top of eachother. The absolute, overwhelming amount of fear that struck him as he saw the white rabbit suit clutching a handful of sparking electrical wires. The axe in her other hand was being swung around in an almost playful manner. "Are you having fun yet~?" the forever stitched smile on the suit only looked scarier and scarier in the moment. "I love hide and seek~" she cooed, running the blade of her axe against the crates the performer hid behind. He watched attentively as the rabbit skipped over to an unconscious Monty, holding the crackling wires over him. She began to put the bundle of sparking wires up to the guitarist until she halted. "STOP!" Freddy shouted knocking over the crates in one swift motion. "How dare you use him like this" the bear seethed angrily. His anger only grew as he watched the killer tilt her head to the side with the blank face on the suit remaining ever so still. And that damned smile. Vanny choked as she felt her abdomen being socked full force. Freddy was quick to snatch away the bundle of wires as she began to reach for them with trembling hands. Throwing them to the side he grabbed the fabric of the suits collar and gripped it. Vanny desperately fumbled at ths fabric of her suit being gripped as she was lifted up by the collar. Now being at eye level with the performer, as her axe had been accidentally dropped as well, she had no protection. Soft blue eyes now like peircing shards of ice staring into hers. "I have had enough of you." The rabbit squirmed within his firm hold on her, she was growing desperate now. "I should kill you right now. But it is within my system and code to never hurt another soul, but.. you. You make question if you deserve my kindness, or such mercy" he snarled pulling her closer towards his face. She fell to the floor with a crash, knocking into broken crates, almost being impaled by the axe on the floor. "Leave. Now. Don't ever come back. If you do I won't be so kind" Vanny scrambled out the door the minute she gained her composure after the hanging threat. Freddy could feel his oil boil as he could hear the other running down the hall and off to who knew where. Huffing exhaustedly he collapsed next to Monty once more; he looked over to his unconscious friend with a begrudging sigh. "It's okay.. I know everything that happened now.. I'm not mad at you love" he frowned guiltily as he held the guitarists face in his hands, touching foreheads. Pressing a gentle kiss over the gators lips, brushing his own on the others. "Please wake up soon.." he sniffled once the tears he had held back throughout it all began to shine. Letting out a sob he hugged Monty tightly in his arms as if he were to let go for a millisecond he may disappear.