Please Don't Leave Me Alone

Things were going to hell, the constant nightmares with Freddy and Monty's growing suspicions of something watching him. The two hadn't a clue what their relationship even was at this point.. what was it then? That question weighed onto both of them like a ton of bricks; hardly having any time to become closer or bond with the rift between them due to chaos around them both. They had problems they needed to resolve with themselves, or.. was it a problem with something else? A different presence?

"Hey!"

Monty jumped hitting his head back onto the tree he was leaning on in one of the many swamps around Monty Golf. "You have a maintenance check up today, you're late" a female security guard with blonde hair barked with hands on her hips, leaning close to the gators face. "Back outta my face before I take off yours" he growled causing the woman to stumble back a little but attempted to maintain a intimidating presence. "Also I didn't get any type of notification that I was scheduled for a maintenance check up" "well that's a good reason to get checked, your system is faulty as hell then" Monty seethed, this seemed off and suspicious to him but she could be right since his sensors had been acting up lately. "Fine" he grumbled standing to his feet before following the woman to parts and service. They entered with the guard immediately grabbing something out of a drawer, "sit down" she ordered while bumping the drawer closed with her hip. "I am not letting you do it. I want a real mechanic here or another night guard" "well I'm the only one on shift gator boy" she retorted in a snarky tone as she motioned for him to sit again. Monty reluctantly sat inside the protective dome; this didn't feel right something was.. off about her. "What is your name?" The guitarist questioned as the night guard began pressing a couple buttons on the control panel. "Vanessa, but that isn't important" he was unnerved by the odd smile 'Vanessa' gave him from behind the glass. The gator gasped when he felt something come over him, his vision going fuzzy and everything looking a strange purple with his systems going haywire before blacking out.

"Monty!" called the bear as he padded through the hallway looking in the dressing rooms for said other. He frowned having not seen him for awhile, he had been worried about him lately especially since he was acting paranoid which was uncommon for him. "Hm?" Looking up he saw one of the guards walking around the hallyway pacing around frustratedly as she seemed to be talking to herself. "Oh! Officer Vanessa have you seen Monty?" "What- no! Go away you dumb bolt heap" Freddy's ears lowered, "that's very rude" Vanessa only raised a brow not caring obviously. He tilted his head with a deep frown, "You are acting strange Officer Vanessa" he accused pointing a finger into her chest. She swatted the taller of the two's hand away, averting her eyes with a drop of sweat rolling off her forehead. "Go back to your room before I make you Fazbear" "Officer Vanessa answer my question please" the singer continued to speak in a calm voice looking at her. "I don't have to tell you shit" she scoffed with a snappy tone in the last of her words. "Officer Vanessa, I suggest you rethink the way you answered my question" the woman stumbled back against a wall when the bear leaned down with his eyes giving off a strange glow, and a rumble in his voice, cornering her. "Oh shit." Trembling she slowly looked into the performers eyes that had once been a sweet calming blue, now piercing through her like shards of ice. "Tell me where he is, I don't want to force you.. Officer Vanessa" He rumbled in her ear; lip lifting into a vicious snarl, saliva dripping from his maw. The guard was stunned, she had never seen the bear act so aggressively before, he was usually so sweet and friendly no matter what, especially around people. She fumbled in her belt frantically to find her taser but yelped when her wrist was slammed back getting pinned by Freddy; the weapon fell and hit the floor with a clatter. With sweat pouring off her temples and heart hammering against her chest she finally stuttered something out. "I- h-he's in parts and service" she managed to choke out breathlessly in fear of getting her head torn off. She quickly scrambled away from the other breathing heavily once he released her wrist stepping back. "Thank you" he said simply before beginning to walk in the direction of said location, leaving a shooken Vanessa behind.

Arriving in the large room he gasped seeing Monty powered down and unconscious on the table. He slammed a button causing the doors to the protective dome to swish open with steam. He ran to the table grabbing the guitarists arm, hauling him up off it and holding him bridal style before getting on his knees to the floor. "Monty! Monty wake up!" There was no response as he layer there seemingly lifeless. "C-c'mon I can fix this" Freddy sputtered as he stood back up placing him back down on the table grabbing a cable and popping open the gators chest cavity. He clamped the cable to one of his sockets shaking as he did so. He quickly stood up pulling a switch; the other lit up with electric for a second before Freddy quickly shut it off. He repeated this until he finally gave up seeing no hope; he dropped to his knees once more in front of his bandmate. "Not you too" he whimpered with his face bunching up in distress, tears forming in his eyes whilst he clamped his teeth tightly together. He touched foreheads with the other wretching and shaking violently, choking on his tears with suffocated breathing. "Not you too.." he whispered again burying his face into the others chest continuing to sob quietly.

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

Just a cliff hanger I promise this isn't the end - Miles