Snippet #13

L- Alright, everyone. It's time for the third Addams Family actor on Batman to meet us and give us some interesting facts. You might recognize him as Gomez Addams. But on Batman, he's the second Riddler. He's John Astin.

J.A- Hi, Levi; hi, everybody. 

L- G'day, John. How's the family?

J.A- Oh, Levi. You know how it is in the Addams residence. Quirky shenanigans as usual. 

L- Yeah. But let's hear about your time in Gotham City. How did you like being the Riddler?

J.A- Some say I wasn't as good as Frank Gorshin. But I liked the role. It was just hard to do it as well as Frank.

L- Yeah, we've seen that episode. Sammy was the first to say you didn't riddle as much as Frank does.

J.A- I know. But I still liked the role. I figured that is Carolyn Jones can be a villain in two episodes, I might as well do one too.

L- Very good. And before we move on, John, I have to ask. You married our dear friend Patty Duke at some point in your life.

J.A- I did.

L- What was that like?

J.A- She's such an amazing girl, Levi. It's almost a wonder how her mood swings so quickly. And that's no wonder how she plays two identical cousins perfectly with no trouble at all. 

L- Wow! We love her for all that too. Stay tuned, mates.