Snippet #1

D- Our first special guests are a musical group that we've been working with for quite some time.

S- You know 'em, you love 'em, you can catch 'em in the jungles of India or where the Douglases live. 

L- It's Chad Stuart and Jeremy Clyde.

C- Hello, kids!

S- Good to see ya, C n' J!

D- Would you tell us about the episodes of Batman you did together?

J- Of course, Deric. In our episodes, we come to Gotham City for a performance. 

C- And when we're on stage, on comes Catwoman. Played by Julie Newmar.

J- Looking rather scrumptious. 

C- And she has a little device that she uses to steal our voices. And she held up the British government for ransom.

J- The government, of course, refused to pay up. So Batman and Robin pursued Catwoman and got our voices back.

D- Alright, Batman and Robin! 

S- Do you two have any favorite scenes from that episode?

C- Well, Sammy, there was one clip that did appeal to me. It was the clip with the British ambassador. In the clip, he said "Chad and Jeremy? Not a penny for those blighters!". I thought that was rather rude.

J- I love that line though. And now whenever we perform with our voices restored, it's because of the good work of Batman and Robin!

C- Stay tuned, everyone.