Window Cameo #8

L- Our eighth window cameo is someone who worked with us very recently. He had the most screen time with us in our story Lonely Bones.

S- In other words, he's best known for being Lurch on The Addams Family. 

D- But he's also done voice over work (mostly for weird characters), and he's been in films like Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Please welcome Ted Cassidy!

T- You rang?

S- We sure did, Ted! It's sure as heck an honor to have you here. 

D- Tell us about your window cameo.

T- I appeared as Lurch, as you would expect. Everyone remembers me as that character.

S- Mm-hmm.

T- Before Batman and Robin actually see me, I'm heard playing the Addams Family theme song on the harpsichord. When I open the window, I just talk to Batman like Lurch. 

L- Yes, most fans would expect that. 

D- And we've read a lot of Youtube comments that loved it when Batman said to you "Citizen, you may return to your harpsichord". 

T- That was what I considered the funny part. Just the way Adam said that line.

S- Yeah. Now, before we move on, Ted, I wanted to ask you this. We didn't mention this before, but you were in Mackenna's Gold with Julie Newmar. You both played Indians so I gather you had a lot of screen time with her.

T- I did.

S- The question I have is, how did you like working with Julie?

T- She's kind of a strange lady, but she means well. Very nice, very smart, very pretty. I liked working with her on that film. 

D- Wouldn't it be rad if you appeared as an actual Batman character with her?

T- I guess so. 

S- Well, thanks for your time, Ted. Stay tuned, y'all.