1. Horikita Suzune SS - Year 2 Volume 8 "A boring girls talk"

Just at the most pinnacle moment of my idle conversation with Ichinose-san, I heard a familiar voice coming from the hall and towards the hot springs.

"This is an unusual pairing, may I join you ladies for some girls time?" she asked.

The person in question was Kushida-san. The girl who caused me quite some trouble over my time here at this institution and the girl who I decided to save during the unanimous vote exam.

I didn't expect to see Kushida-san here of all places.

"What are you girls talking about hmm?"

"Just some student-council stuff. Is something the matter, Kushida-san?"

"I don't remember you guys being so close. You also don't have to lie to me, you know? I know a girls discussion when I see one. Talking about student council affairs when you're in a hot spring like this? You're not a very good liar, Horikita-san."

"I-I guess not. You're right Kushida-san, my apologies for lying."

I came to the conclusion that there was no use lying to her, so we decided to include her in our "girls talk"

"Since I doubt Horikita-san will ever get a boyfriend in her life, I'm gonna ask you, Ichinose-san, Is there anybody you're interested in?"

"wh-wh-wha-what do you mean by that Kushida-san?!"

Ichinose-san became flustered after Kushida-san asked her a question that is trivial and unnecessary. I better sit this one out and relax in the sauna while I can get the chance.

"Come on, you know Ichinose-san. Any boys here that you like? You don't have to hide it from us! we won't tell a single soul"

"Kushida-san, if Ichinose-san is uncomfortable with sharing her personal information then it's not good for us to pry. It's better for everyone to mind their own business"

"Oh...sorry if I made you feel uneasy, Ichinose-san. You don't have to share anything if you don't want to"

"I-I'm fine honestly. You're right Kushida-san, there is someone I like"

She just came out and shared her honest feelings with the both of us.

"I'm not sure what it is but...Ayanokoji-kun is someone I consider dear to me. I don't know when these feelings started but I cannot contain them any longer...oops, I may have said too much! Forget what I just said!"

"Hehh, so you like Ayanokoji-kun huhhh?" Kushida-san began teasing Ichinose-san.

"A-Ayanokoji-kun?"

"Is there something the matter, Horikita-san"

"No, no it's nothing. My apologies"

She considers Ayanokoji-kun...dear to her? Since when did they get so close...it's starting to weigh on my mind a little and I have no idea why. Something within me held feelings of hostility towards Ichinose-san for a moment. Oh dear, this is going to be quite troublesome, isn't it?

Those words stayed in my mind for a long time and I don't understand why. For some reason, I got an uneasy feeling when Ichinose-san described her feelings for Ayanokoji-kun to be more than that of a high school crush.

Romance is something that is way beyond my area of expertise but...why is it whenever his name is brought up I get a strange tightening in my chest?

I'm probably getting tired and just need to rest.
The snowflakes have started gently falling, purifying our souls, and I can finally breathe a sigh of relief on this November winter night...

That day, I, Horikita Suzune, could not have imagined what would happen between me and the student known as Ayanokoji Kiyotaka...

''Kiyotaka, it's true what they say that life is full of surprises, huh?''

Classroom of the Elite: Short Stories - KiyoZune (Ongoing)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara