About a few weeks after Akito demanded Audrina move into the estate, she has yet to hear anything to remind her of it. So she didn't bother to follow up. She came into work every day with a similar regimen.

It was a Friday, as she was sitting at her desk, she finished the documentation for an upcoming case and faxed it to Kieran who was right across the hall. Sighing, she closed her laptop and started packing her things. There hasn't been a day that the conversation with Rin hasn't crossed her mind.

She fell into a state of numbness. She went to work and tried to sleep, but caught herself some nights staying up thing about what could be happening at the Sohma estate. Just when she broke from it, she was reeled back in and the effects were worse than ever.

She's returned to not answering calls. Any from the Sohma clan. She'd look at who only to ensure she wasn't missing Yuki's. Or after what Rin said.... she was looking for a call from any of the Zodiac children.

When she had packed up her briefcase, Audrina lifted her head to get her water and was startled when someone was standing at her office door. She flinched, out of impulse.

Kieran caught that act and lifted his hands, an apologetic look on his face. Nonetheless, his lips upturned. He was wearing a suit, black on white, his tie perfectly situated. He looked professional, from coming back meeting face to face with those clients he was defending for the up coming trial.

"Sorry....", he looked around the room, not stepping in. Never has he done without permission. "You heading out?"

Audrina retracted her hand, placing them one her mouse. She looked at her desktop monitor, "Yea I've faxed everything to you. It says you've received them."

"We'll I just got back..... I was hoping to ask you something before you head out."

Kieran and Audrina's interactions have remained the same. Since picking her up that night however, she's noticed that he's been more opened and wanting to talk to her. During her breaks he would come in and ask if she wanted to go out and get something. Other times he would would come in and ask questions that were simple enough to figure out on his own. It was subtle enough that she didn'tthink too much into it.

She opened her mouth to from an "O", before shutting off the monitor and facing him, her hands situated on her lap. If anything she was ready to go home and do anything and everything to distract herself. "Shoot."

She noticed he sighed out, only quickly enough that she barely detected it. "I was wondering if you were doing anything Saturday?"

As soon as he noticed Audrina scrunch her eyebrows and Shake her head he continued, stepping in enough to shut the door behind him, he placed his hands in the pocket of his pants, "Well uhh, my sister and niece are in town. We were going to go to the aquarium together but my sister called me a few minutes go saying she got sick." He paused, searching her eyes for a second. Once seeing the curious look still on her face he continued, "Meaning i have an extra ticket. I was wondering..... if you'd like to come along?"

"Me?", the words slipped out her mouth. Which had the male laughing. His chuckle filling the room.

"Yes you"

Audrina blinked a few times. Not because she was completely against the idea of taking in the spare ticket. But she just felt as if she wouldn't be great company. Her whole aura these past couple of weeks she thought would turn anyone away. But one thing about Kieran she was that he was there. Not steering from the way he always acted.

But then the though hit her. She'd be spending her time out having fun with not just Kieran but his niece. Did she deserve to feel relaxed? That question only popped up then. Right when she opened her mouth and closed it again, it changed her answer. Not definite.