15. the sacrifice

Start from the beginning

"It wasn't my intention Hayley. I was just with my brother and Lena by the Salvatores and they invited me" Klaus responds calmly.

He knows that she doesn't want him at her house, due to her body language and harsh words but he just secretly hoped that Melody would be there.

"Why would you do that?" Hayley snaps at her mom and Elijah, her eyes still glowing.

Before either of them could reply Melody is running downstairs with a pair of sweatpants and a top. She immediately runs up to Hayley and drags her to the backdoor.

"What the hell are you doing?" Hayley now snaps at Melody.

"Just shut up and come with me" Melody answers and drags her to the garden and deeper into the woods.

"You have to know that they never were really apart Klaus. If you want to be with Melody, you have to tolerate Hayley because we're one goes the other follows" Lena says, as she looks at her daughters retreating figures.

"Yes, I definitely saw that" Klaus replies, feeling grumpy.

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

Woods

"I know that you don't like that I'm going to run with Nik at the full moon. So I got an idea" Melody starts, trying to play peacemaker.

"I don't know what you are talking about"

"Oh really? Than what about this?" Melody asks and waves Hayley's claws in the air.

"OKAY. I don't like it but I kinda understand it. It's just it was always our thing" Hayley says in a sad tone.

"And it still is. Just one night not but we can still run now" Melody suggest.

"Really?"

Melody smiles at her sister's hopeful expression and instead of answering, she turns into a wolf.

Hayley instantly following her lead.

Let's go, Melody says through their mind link.

Whoever arrives at the waterfalls first and as Hayley said that, both of them run off.

A blur of Grey and white could be seen through the woods.

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

While the twins are running trough the woods, the Mikaelson brothers and Lena are talking about them.

"Well she definitely doesn't like me" Klaus says.

"Of course she doesn't. Hayley doesn't want to share her sister with anyone but eventually she will warm up on you" Lena responds, wanting him to understand the situation.

"You don't even believe it yourself" Elijah says with an amused smirk.

"Well both of them are really stubborn, so it may takes a while"

"What are they doing now?"

"They are running through the woods because you are going to run with her later" Lena replies.

"Are you excited brother?"

"Yes I really am. I can't wait. I have everything planned out" Klaus answers with a proud smile.

The others smile warmly at him.

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

Marshall Residence

After two hours of talking and the Marshall twins running through the woods, they eventually come back, much to Hayley's displeasure.