"Yes, your right Mr. Fild" tipid na sagot ni Dove at tuluyan na ngang dinisplay ang necklace sa harapan ng stage along with the other accessories and jewelries.

The auction begins and some jewelries got sold immediately and now its Dove's necklace turn to be put on the lime light.

"Next is, the Firebird Phoenix Necklace made specially by Ms. Adelstein. The bid will start at 25 Million!" Said by the host.

Then an old business man immediately raised the number his holding.

"30 Million!" The old business man said.

"30 Million from number 56! 30 million going twice? 30 million going--" before the host could finish his words, a middle aged lady cut him off.

"75 Million!" Said by the unknown lady.

Everyone clapped and before the host could talk again, Jace cut him off.

"125 Million!" Silence covered the room as everyone got shocked from what they heard from him.

"Is he serious? 125 million?"

"Looks like he's showing off his wealth for her! He really loves her so-called girlfriend!"

"125 Million? She's so lucky!"

A lot of gossip covers the entire venue and Jace knew that Dove hated it when other people talk about her or gossip about her.

So Jace immediately stood up and grab the mic from the host and he turned to everyone as he was about to say something.

"Everyone! May I have your attention please?" The silence covers the room again as he caught everyone's attention.

"I know a lot of you are wanted to ask me why I wanted to spend such a big investment with this one tiny necklace. And why? It's because I witnessed how Ms. Adelstein work and design this tiny necklace that was now in front of us. She spent 5 months just to complete this necklace. Do you know why she chooses a Phoenix to symbolize the necklace? It's because Phoenix represent luck, charm, and power. And this necklace is perfect to a strong, independent woman who can stand on her own just like the designer who made it" after stating a very long like essay words to the audience he sits back besides Dove and let everyone mesmerize the sentences he just stated.

A second after his speech, an unknown man raise his number card and speak "150 Million!" Everyone clapped to him but the second the unknown man sat down, a tall, muscular, good looking young man with a shinning red eyes and black hair entered the room and everyone's eyes were on him right after he sits foot at the venue.

"1 Billion!" Said by the fine young man who's in his middle 20's and everyone got amazed by his sudden appearance including Jace and Dove.

"Do you know him?" Asked by Dove to Jace who's also staring at him.

"Mama-mia Dove! How the hell a Greek God like him exist!" Jace whispered at Dove while still staring at the man without even blinking.

Then suddenly, Dove stood up and grab the microphone from the host.

"Mr. Unknown, i don't know who you are, what kind of person you are, but I just wanna ask you about why did you bid my necklace with that amount of money? Isn't it way too much for a tiny necklace?" Dove asked as she was so curious about the reason behind his bidding.

The man just grin his face and also grab a microphone.

"This tiny necklace was the perfect gift for the lady I deeply loved and care so much. She's my everything, she's my life and without her, I don't think I can be even complete. She's the woman I first love and will be the last" Dove was so amazed by what the man stated and how she wish she could also find someone who will love her like that.

Then Dove grab the hammer out of the host hands.

"Sold to Mr. Unknown" she stated.

Later after the auction. While Dove and Jace were in the limousine, Jace did some research about the unknown guy.

"Mama-Mia Azaria Dove-"

"Uggg! Stop saying my full name JACENDRIELL ZENFORD! It's quite annoying, you know!" Dove cut him off and rolled her eyes on him.

But before she could say anything, bigla nalang tumili ng apaka lakas si Jace causing Dove to shut off her ears.

"Gosh! What the hell?! Since when did I have an annoying piggy bestfriend?! You sounded like a pig that was about to be a lechon!" she confronted and rolled again her eyes.

"Kasi naman oh! Look!" then pinakita niya ang isang article sa iPad niya to Dove.

"Remember that Greek God Guy awhile ago in the auction?! Gosh! Look! He is one of the Montero Empire! The first of the finest Family of Billionaires and High class! And look he was a man-made multi-Billionaire!" Jace stated habang hingal na hingal sa lakas at bilis ng pagsasalita niya.

"Kaya naman pala parang 1 peso lang ang 1 Billion sa kanya kanina sa auction e he was a living multi-Billionaire!" dagdag pa nito habang nagtititili.

"Or because he was a romantic sweet lover to his woman" Dove said and smile annoyingly. "And besides, it's not about his life status or his money, it's about the purpose why he bought my necklace at such a high price. And last but not least, the whole 1 Billion will be send and donate to the charities" she added at tinaasan ng kilay si Jace.

"Ito naman kj! I was just also stating a fact about him, about how rich and amazing he is. Sadly he was already married, pero okay lang naman siguro kumabit, charezz" Jace said.

Di na nakinig si Dove and she just put on her headphones and listen to her favorite music.