Chapter 12: Skull Rock 2.0

We ran into the woods and arrived at The Upside downs version of Skull Rock.

I started to look around. Walking towards Eddie I thought about how scary this place really is.

"Hey Eddie... Are you okay?" I asked him. I had noticed he hasn't been through anything really like that. With the bats and being in another dimension it could feel weird.

"Um yea...Yea Im all good." He said looking to me smiling.

"Steve?" I heard Nancy say. I turned over and saw Robin Nancy and Steve all stood under the rock as they investigated Steve's wounds. They were pretty bad.

I walked over to Steve and looked at the horrible wounds. Damn they did some damage.

"So the good news is I'm pretty sure wooziness is not a symptom of rabies. But if you start having hallucinations or muscle spasms or you start feeling aggressive, like you wanna punch me, let me know." Robin ranted.

That caused all 3 of us to look at her confusedly.

"Robin. Yeah? I kinda wanna punch you." Steve said to Robin making me giggle.
"Sense of humor's still intact. That's a good sign."Robin said laughing.

"You ready?" Nancy said about to place her clothing fabric over his wounds to stop the bleeding.

"Yeah. Just do it." Nancy then placed it over his wounds and tied it in the back causing Steve to make weird noises because of the pain and for me to completely walk away.

I sat down near a rock. Observing the group. Eddie was walking around behind me, Nancy and Steve were being all lovey dovey and Robin was just looking around.

"So, uh, this place is like Hawkins, but with monsters and nasty sh¡t?" Eddie asked. I looked over to him.

"Pretty much." Nancy said as Eddie began to climb down a rock.

"Wait, watch out for the vines. It's all a hive mind." Steve said stopping him.

"It's all a what? All the creepy crawlies around here. They're, like, one or something. Step on a vine, you're stepping on a bat, you're stepping on Vecna."Steve explained to Eddie. Making Eddie a bit more confused.

"shit."

" But everything from our world is still here, right? Except people?" Robin asked.

What's up with the questions.

"As far as I understand it, yeah." Nancy responded.

I stood up and walked over to Robin.

"So, theoretically, we could go to the police station and steal guns and grenades and whatever we need to blow up those bat things that are guarding the gate." Robin said.

Smart. But also I am here. I think they forget sometimes.

"You guys do know that I'm here right?" I asked the group.

"I highly doubt the Hawkins PD has grenades, Robin. But Astrin against those things your going to need to have some backup." Steve said to me and Robin.

Backup? Does he not think I can handle it? I very much can handle this. I've already almost prepped myself for this fight with Vecna so this shouldn't be a issue. I didn't feel like saying anything to them and just dropped the conversation.

"So what only guns from the Hawkins Police Station?" Robin asked. Causing Steve to nod his head yes.

"Well, we don't have to go all the way downtown for guns. I have guns in my bedroom." Nancy said surprising everyone except Steve.

"You, Nancy Wheeler, have guns, plural, in your bedroom?" Eddie asked.

"Full of surprises, isn't she?" Robin said.

"A Russian Makarov and a revolver." Nancy added to let us know what she has.

"Yeah, you almost shot me with that one." Steve said looking to her.

"You almost deserved it." Nancy said causing them to smile at each other.

Eddie threw his vest at Steve. "For your modesty, dude."

The ground suddenly started rumbling and we all fell to the ground. I fell on top of Eddie. I smiled at him awkwardly and he stood up and helped me get up. There was bat screeches

"So guns seem like a pretty good idea to me." Eddie said.

"Yeah, me too. So what are we waiting for?" I asked them. We then began to walk to Nancy Wheelers house to get her guns and get out of here.

Sorry it's a bit short I just wanted to get something out today.