Chapter 8: Eddies arms

I drove me and Eddie back to my apartment. Once we got inside I decided to make something for us. "Eddie you need to take a shower it's been days." I said to Eddie.

He got up. "Okay."

I walked over to my bathroom and pulled out a towel and set it on the counter. I let Eddie walk in there then I shut the door and walked to my bedroom. I grabbed sweatpants and the largest shirt I could find. I walked back in there and gave it to him. "Give me your dirty clothes when you get out.

"Okay" He said as I walked out.

I walked to my kitchen and looked through my pantry trying to find something to eat. I decided to make egg sandwiches. I put toast in my toaster and began cooking eggs. When they were finished I put everything on plates. I heard the bathroom door open and I looked over to Eddie holding the shirt I gave him.

"It was to small" He laughed.

"Shit that was the biggest one I had...I'll just wash your clothes as quick as I can." I rushed to grab him clothes and throw them in the washer. Once I got them in I walked back out to my kitchen and brought Eddie his plate of food.

We sat down and watched TV and ate our dinner.

"So are you and Max close?" Eddie asked me.

"I mean not really. It's more like a sister bond then a friend bond. But still we aren't that close anyway." I said to him trying to not go into every detail. There's a lot. I feel like I have to watch over those kids and make sure nothing happens to them.

"Gotcha." He said to me.

I got up to go to my room and sleep. "Goodnight Eddie." I said as I was walking away.

"Goodnight." He replied. I smiled and walked into my room.

I laid in my bed and tried to sleep. As I was falling asleep I heard the chimes.

tick.

tick.

tick.

tick.

I opened my eyes and I was surrounded by black. I saw Vecna sitting. I walked up to him and before I was right next to him he looked at me.

"Why are you here Astrin?" He asked me.

"Shouldn't you know? Isn't that what you do. You give your victims these visions and stuff." I snapped at him.

He threw me back and vines started trapping me in place. "Do you want to be one of my victims?" He asked.

"No! Let me go! Let me go! Let me go! Let me go! Let me go!" I continued to yell.

I felt someone grab me "Get off of me. Go away!" I screamed. I heard a thud then I opened my eyes. Eddie. Oh shit.

I jumped up and ran over to him. "Eddie? Eddie! Are you okay" I asked him.

"Yea... I'm okay you just knocked the wind out of me." He said to me.

I helped him get up. Once he was standing I hugged him. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay I heard you screaming so I wanted to see if you were okay." He said as he hugged me back.

I pulled away from the hug and looked at him. "I thought you were someone else."

He looked at me concerned. "Your nose is bleeding."

I wiped the blood away and looked back up to him. Me and him sat on my bed.

"I've been seeing Vecna. When I sleep." I say to him. "It's weird cause he asked me if I wanted to be one of his victims-" I was cut off by Eddie kissing me.

"Sorry, I wanted to calm you down." He said.

"It's okay" I said kissing him again. Eddie cupped my face with his hands while I put my hands in his hair. We continued to kiss and he moved his hands down to my thighs. I put my hands around his belt buckle.

I moved so now he was laying down and I was sitting on his lap. We continued to kiss. He started running his hand down my back. Once he reached the bottom of my shirt he started tugging at it. I quickly took my shirt off and went back to kissing him. I moved my hands down to his stomach.

He moved his hands down to my thighs. He started to pull down my pants and I helped him get them off. We kept kissing. He took my and laid me down on my back and kept kissing me. He started to unclip my bra. Once my bra was unclipped he started kissing down my neck and down to my breast. Leaving marks as I gasped. I put my hands on his belt buckle trying to remove his pants and he quickly took them off.

He slid my underwear off and started running his finger up and down me. I gasped as he made his was up to my clit and started to slowly go in circular motions. I pulled him closer and started kissing him again. I began to move my hands down to his boxers. I began to rub his erection. He pulled down his boxers just a little bit and but his erection on my arousal. Me and his both let out a soft gasp as he entered me.

He began to go in and out. I let out a moan as he started to go at a faster pace. "That feels so good Eddie." I whispered.

He moved down and continued to kiss me. I moved my hands up to his hair and started messing with it. As he continued thrusting he took his hand and made his way down to my clit. Doing circular movements. I began to moan when he started doing that. I couldn't hold them in anymore.

As he thrust began to get faster I started to feel my climax arriving. "Eddie...I'm about to finish"'I breathed out. He started to rub my clit faster. I began to moan even louder and my climax came. Shortly after his came too. I started to moan as my climax died down.

Once his died down he laid down next to me. We both laid there trying to catch our breaths.

I pulled the blanket over us. I laid there and tried to sleep. I felt Eddies arms wrap around me. I began to fall asleep in Eddies arms.