38. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢-𝙡𝙡𝙡)

Start from the beginning

Without his knowing Jungkook just stared at those images one by one continuously

Without his knowing Jungkook just stared at those images one by one continuously.....and after feeling like eternity Momo finally break his thoughts.

"Are you done Jungkook?" Momo asked with a teasing smile to which JK just looked up at her and nod his head with a neutral face not knowing his ears turning red.

"Ahem....if you want i can also send you these pictures Jungkook" Jimin said looking up at him with a mischievous smile to which JK just nod his head without wasting a second causing them to chuckle.

"But you have to transfer me fifty million won" Jimin joked winking at Momo and Yugyeom but JK just looked at him with a poker face and went away to sit beside Namjoon who just shook his head chuckling.

"Yahh! You pabo, why did you do that...i think he is upset now" Momo flicked Jimin's forehead who rubbed it pouting.

"But i was just teasing him, i didn't knew he will become sad" Jimin whined and ignoring their bickering Yugyeom just carefully looked at the Mafia King who was again got busy with his laptop.

Just when Momo was going to hit Jimin's face with the sofa cushion Jimin's phone dinged causing them to stop only to Jimin scream loudly looking at Jungkook with wide eyes.

"WHAT THE HELL JEON!!" Jimin yelled catching everyone's attention in the Masion.....Yoongi was running downstairs with a gun in his hands not to mention he was still in his night pajamas.

Hobi jumped from half of the stairs not to waste his time on those useless thing now.

Taehyung rushed downstairs with wide eyes and Jin came out from kitchen holding the biggest knife from the kitchen.

Namjoon, JK, Momo and Yugyeom also stood up immediately.

"What happened baby? Why are you yelling like this" Yoongi asked after seeing Jimin standing there completely fine between his family members....Jin also came standing between Namjoon and Jungkook looking at Jimin confused while Hobi and Tae came towards Jimin.

"Did you just transferred me 50 million won just for Taehyung's three pictures Jungkook?" Jimin asked and everyone snapped their head towards Jungkook who was just staring at him blinking his eyes.

"Wait, what's happening here?" Hobi asked and Momo sighed loudly with Yugyeom before plopping on the couch again....then Momo told them the whole matter and everyone looked at Jimin and Jungkook in disbelief.

"Seriously? And here i was so ready to shoot some f**ker who made you scream like this" Yoongi complained laying on the sofa again drifting to his sleep.