023|| WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE

Your pov
Me and gwen walked all the way to the mall going in quickly, she pulled into one of the clothing stores looking around as I went to the boys section.

I should get something for Robin I thought in my head quickly looking around as I saw a grey shirt with ripped sleeves grabbing in it quickly. I turned around to be merged with gwen lugging and full cart of clothes with her.

"Gwendolyn is this necessary-?" I asked unsure about the amount of clothes stacked on there

Gwen gave me a serious look, as I just lifted my hands defeated, following her to the change room as she gave me an outfit one by one.

Finally on the last outfit I came out of the dressing room.

The last outfit wasn't to bad I guess, it was a skirt with an oversized shirt I didn't look to bad I guess. I walked out to gwen sitting there.

"THATS THÉ ONE IT MATCHES YOU" she shouted clapping happily

As I looked in the mirror..I guess sooooo it kind of does.

Robins pov
Me and fin walked into the mall going straight to the clothes store. He grabs some stuff as I follow along.  He pulled me to the change room shoving clothes in my hands.

"This better be good, Blake." I said walking in with him seeing. Y/N AND GWEN..???!?

Y/n was in a skirt A SKIRT... I've never seen her where one... my eyes trailed up to her face as I just swallowed spit.

"What're you guys doing here" finney says beside me

There heads nothing turn as y/n goes back behind the curtain of the change room hiding.

"Just shopping-" gwen said nonchalantly as me and finney nodded slowly as I went into one beside y/n.

5 minutes later. I came out in a outfit like I usually wear but with more define shirt and to match more. It hugged me more then usual as I went out of the room seeing that gwen and y/n left.

"That's the one. Shell love it" finney said Getting up as I nod and go back in changing into my usual clothes.

We went to the front counter and payed leaving, preparing for my date tomorrow.