018|| under the desk

Your POV
After finney left leaving me walking into class, I couldn't help but feel so much anxiety as everyone's eyes landed on me.

"She killed the grabber with the robin"

"I heard she got beat by him"

"She survived but the others didn't"

The many whispers made my breath quicken, I hate this attention.  my hands start to shake, I gripped my binder closer making my knuckles turn white restricting blood flow. I walk more into the class looking for an empty desk seeing robin smile softly at me, he made a little hand motion mouthing "sit here" I quickly nodded going down the isle to the desk.

I sit beside Robin putting my stuff down. As the teacher started the lesson,I could still feel peoples eyes on us making shift uncomfortably.

Robins POV
Y/n seems a off right now, she keeps looking around at everyone. I guess she isn't handling the publicity well. I don't blame her all this attention is a annoying for me but for her...it's more anxiety from
What I can tell.

Peak down seeing her hand in her lap. I slowly take my own hand sliding it onto hers caressing it. She tenses up at first then slowly rub my thumb over her knuckles. She let out a soft breath as she intertwined our hands.

"Thanks robin" she whispered to me as I nodded in response smiling.

We stayed like this the whole lesson as y/n took the notes for me as I would probably. Pop up to her house later on in the day, when the bell rang me and y/n got up. I loosen my hand about to let go, but her gripped tighten. I took this as a sign to keep on holding her, i smiled to my self silently. She so cute..I don't know. My thoughts were flooded and jumbled into my brain as we walked down the hallway.