007||black out

no one's pov
you woke..in your bed confused, sitting up rubbing your eyes, hearing noises from down stairs like the tv was on.

you got up making your way downstairs seeing a man sitting on your couch.

"dad..?" you say confused as you got closer to him while the floor boards creaked with each step.

the man turned around reavealing a horrid mask dirty and white. with piercing eyes staring into your soul, he grabbing roughly as you struggled out to try and get out of his grip.

He grunted in frustration. taking a canister of some sort and spraying it in your mouth. the taste was toxic and foul making you scream and gag burning your throat as you blacked out.

robins POV
so it's been like a month or two and Fins convinced me to man up and confess when he can't even do that with donna.

should i say it i don't know..my mind is racing with ideas and gestures.

what if she rejects me i say quietly to my self as i takea step on to the porch cursing silently. Here goes nothing, My fist knocks onto the wood as it creaked open.

that's weird I thought to myself i swore I locked it when I took her home. I walked in slowly looking around for any sign of y/n.

"Y/n???" i say softly peaking around the corner

what the...

I turn to see black balloons in her living room while the tv was static, giving me unsettling feelings, I walked in further.

Feeling a grab on my shoulder, I turned around and punch the man square in the face. Making him grunt in pain.

"You little shit" he said pouncing on me pinning me down punching my rib. Feeling the pain coming in contact with my nerves tying to fight out his grip unable to do so.

"Nighttt night" he said spraying a canister into my mouth as I cough and gag passing out right then and there.

Your POV
everything is so hazy...my eyes my head everything hurts..

where the fuck am i...

i feel around a dirty mattress before propping my self up against the stone wall looking around...

this can't be happening..it's all a bad dream..just another dream.
i kept saying to myself hugging my knees closing putting my head in them.

I tear up in panic, my breath getting shorter as I gasp and shake.

i stayed in the position sobbing quietly in fear. before hearing  the door infront of me creak loudly open seeing a masked man.

"hello pretty girl" he said in a digusting voice making my stomach tighten.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME LET ME GO.!" i said to him angrily and mad

no one's pov
"i'm doing you a favour." he said walking up to you as you backed up closer into a wall. He was dangerously closing to you, the feeling of his heavy breath making you want throw up.

"look at me." he said demanding as your eyes shut and your  head turning to the side with tears falling down your cheeks. making him lose patience.

he grabbed your face with his hand aggressively as you shook in fear looking at him teary eyed and in panic.

"i won't hurt you anymore..in fact i brought you a present" he crouched down patting your head and wiping your tears with his rough thumb making you flinch.

he got up walking out closing the door leaving you sobbing.

"please...please i don't want to die like this.."

Minutes later you Heard steps, hoping it was someone to come to your rescue. As your eyes were cloudy

The grabber walked in with something tied up. throwing it on the ground, your vision still hazy you couldn't make out what it was.

"surprise." he said before walking out the basement locking and closing the door.