008||Shit.

your pov
I slowly crawled to the object looking at it closely

"ROBIN." I said shocked with my widening untying him quickly and placing him on the mattress looking at his bloody face.

"What did he do to you..." i muttered grabbing a piece of cloth i had in my back
pocket, going over to the other side of the room quickly seeing a worn down toilet. I took the lid off soaking the cloth in the water before squeezing excess off.

I went back to robin and wiped the dried blood off his face.

"i'm sorry it's my fault.." i said finishing up and kissing the him on the forehead leaving him to lay there.

O saw the window, I tried jumping and tried to grasp the end falling multiple times. One more time. I thought to myself. getting a running start latching my fingers onto the ledge trying to pull myself up.

"Almost got it!" I said between grunts trying your hardest. But my strength weakening. Letting go falling onto my ankle with a sharp pain as I let out a painful cry.

I crawled to the wall holding my ankle in pain waiting for something anything. giving up for the day. Sitting in propped up against the wall falling into an uncomfortable sleep.

Third person pov

Following morning you woke up to the grabber staring at you..as the your stomachs feeling came back making you want to throw up.

"what are you doing.." you said fearfully.

"i'm hungry im gonna starve..please give me or him some food atleast please...?" you said cautiously not wanting to make him angry

"i can't give you some food." he said in a soft tone making you uneasy

"then why are you down here" you said  staring into his watery eyes.

"just to look at you..I ...I just wanted to look at you" he said before leaving already leaving the door open

You heard a grunt and groan beside you seeing robin coming into consciousness. He tried sitting up failing in the process.

"Lay down! how are you feeling?" you say trying to lighten the mood

"like shit" he said chuckling looking at you confused and dazed with his pupil dilated.

"We got grabbed Robin" you said to him sniffling playing with your hands.

Stayed silent looking at the ceiling fighting back tears taking your hand in his holding it.

"We'll get out of here. i promise." He interlocked your pinkies staying in the same position.

You sat beside him and looked at the door. Seeing it was unlocked, your eyes gleamed with hope getting an idea.

"Robin the doors open. i could run and get help and we could be free. I promise we'll be okay!" You'd said quickly, getting onto your feet. Feeling the sharp pain again limping to the door.

Before robin could protest your idea. He watched her limp up the stairs. He took the opportunity to try and get feeling a sharp pain in his side groaning in pain, Feeling hopeless.

Your POV
i carefully walked up the stairs turning my head seeing the grabber sitting on a chair with a leather belt in his hands

shit.