004||posters

no one's Pov
it was the next day you were invited to finneys base ball game putting on low wasted jeans along with a crop tank. Going out the door sluggishly.You walked to the baseball diamond seeing a poster of a missing kid, feeling uneasy but kept walking taking your time since it was still early.Before  seeing a asian boy catch your eye closely.

he was fairly handsome and tall with black hair you couldn't  look away his smile was perfect almost hypnotic. your eyes couldn't look away as you looked kept walking arriving to your destination seeing robin sitting with a girl.

you had a feeling in the bottom of your stomach you didn't know what it was..but it's made your intestines turn. But you ignored the feeling sitting beside gwen watching the game as it starts.

it was him the boy that caught your eye. You watched as he jogged up to the batting plate getting in position as finney pitched.

"STRIKE ONE"

"YEA FINNEY!" you yelled from the bleachers with gwen

"STRIKE TWO"

"ONE MORE FINNEY YOU GOT THIS" you yelled and cheered.

He got ready again pitching, making your heart skip a beat with intensity as the asian boy hit the ball perfectly winning the game.

you walked up to finney wrapping an arm around him

"good job finster" you said smiling at your best friend proudly, as the batter came up to you too

"your arm is mint, you almost had me there" he said smiling with his pearly whites.

"good game" finney said back.

"And you, cheer me on next time too. I need that kind of encouragement"  he said to you smiling as finney pushed you closer to the batter walking away.

"the names Bruce, Bruce Yamanda"

"y/n l/n" you said smiling and blushing at him

Robins POV
i was talking with donna because she wanted to know about Fin more. I couldn't passed down an opportunity to help my best friend.
Me and her sat on the bleachers, While she talked about him the whole game, i responded with advice keeping it simple.The game ending she left, leaving me sitting there as y/n caught my eye.

she looked so..beautiful i don't know. what the fuck,  i met her so quickly but, something about her is pulling me closer..i watch as she talked with Bruce the lover boy. every girl gushes over him, i mean. i don't know why because i'm not a girl but watching her smile with him makes me so jealous if that's the word.

No one's pov
y/n laughed and talked with bruce earning a new friendship planning a hang out tomrrow.

Time skip to tomorrow

you sat in the park telling bruce about the feeling you had towards robin rambling about.

"you have a crush on robin." bruce said obviously as you had a whole epiphany

"I DO OMG" you said covering your face

bruce laughed at you sipping from his cherry slushee

No one's POV
y/n and bruce sat there not knowing robin side eyeing them. while sitting with finney talking about you as Fin talked about donna.

robin watched as you put your head on bruce's shoulder seeing him wrapping an arm around you.

Bruce and you shared one last hug as he got on his bike and rode off as she held her knees to her chest

"robin a crush A on robin.who knew.." she whispered to herself seeing the sun going down and going home