002||first day

YOUR POV

I groan hearing the sound of my alarm clock ringing in my ears, sliding it off my night stand not bothering to pick it up getting up going to my closet  picking out dark jeans and a light grey crewneck sweater with a plain white shirt underneath. grabbing my bag I pre packed heading down stairs going to the kitchen. Seeing the kitchen counter  with empty beer bottles throwing them out sighing, looking out the window seeing kids walk to the school which was only couple miles down from my house as I put my black sneakers on lacing them up and heading out the door seeing a familiar face waiting for you along with Gwen from down the street.

"HOLY SHIT FINNEY BLAKE "you said unexpectedly as you looked at the curly haired boy.

"y/n what the actual fuck-" fin looked flabbergasted seeing you IN front of him as you guys did a lil hand shake laughing.

"what the fuck you know each other?" Gwen looked confused as fuck, as you guys began walking to school.

"yeah, me and Finney boy were best buds before i moved away i guess you weren't born" you chuckled before getting distracted by a circle of middle schoolers surrounding something cna bring the words "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" . You run up with Gwen as fin followed behind seeing a kid with a bandana and "moose". You remembered him from the 2nd grade, he'd pick on you and wipe his nasty snot boogers onto your dresses everyday.

you got brought back to reality by seeing moose getting his shit rocked by the kid with blood all over the pavement before seeing the ending being pulled way by Fin along with Gwen.

"holy shit-" me and gwen said before going to our classes

well this is a great start to my first day of school.

*Time skip*

At the end of the day bell rang, causing me to stand up with my stuff. Going down the hall, to see Finney walking fastly down the hallway with three boys following closer behind. As Fin went straight into the boys washroom, I stand there debating if i should go in or not. By eaves dropping on the convo before making up my mind and walking in. Upon walking in, the boys almost blocking the entrance

I say "excuse me" aggressively say while pushing past going beside Finney as he looks at me with confused but grateful eyes.

"didn't you read the sign dumbass it's says boys not fags" one of them says and I rolled my eyes about to say somethings before seeing the kid from earlier walk in.

"dip shits move." he said going over to the sink
"what's up Fin" he said before looking at me raising an eyebrow and not questioning my whereabouts. i spaced out after that ,admiring his feature making sure it was unnoticeable.

his bandana and mid length hair colour of soft brown along with his eyes to match. Your face heated up for some reason before walking out with fin and him before hearing the kid speak pulling you out of your trance.
"hey yoo hooo i never got your name....?" he said to me raising an eyebrow.

"oh it's y/n l/n" you said smiling holding your hand out.

"robin" he shook it and walked off

"what was that about" finney said as he looked at me confused,
"i mean you spaced out, what were you thinking about?"

"really nothing i don't know, my mind tends to wonder." you said shrugging as you guys walked to catch up with gwen.

"i'll see you guys later im going to susie's, Finney take care of dad" she said before running off "I know" finney said with a sigh.

Me and fin parted ways as, I make my way home seeing a black van drive off the side of the street not making much out of it.