011|| remember this.

Third person pov
You and Robin stood there looking at the masked mad as he closed the door behind him leaving it unlocked.

"Come here" he said softly. You two stayed in your spot.

"Im done with your stubbornness." He said gritting his teeth aggressively.

He walked up to you and robin towering over almost like a sky scarper.

"I thought after your punishment you'd know better." He said slapping the back of your head making you look down

"And you, you still need one for trying to be a little hero" he said picking Robin up by the collar of his shirt, sliding him up the wall and the boy grasped onto the man's arm trying to wiggle out.

"You're the one that needs a punishment. You hide your sins behind a mask." You said aggressively looking at him making him glare at you.

"You act all high and mighty until your mask is off probably. Hiding your cowardliness under that pathetic piece of ceramic." You said louder to him. As he huffed slamming robin down cracking his knuckles.

"You wanna talk about sins. Little y/n" he said chuckling making you shake a little bit you stood your ground.

"I know your secrets. I've been watching. I know what you do to yourself." He said stepping closer to you.

"I don't know what you talking about" you stammered in a straight voice trying not to show fear.

His chuckle turned to a frown as he picked robin holding his neck in a position almost twisting it.

"You know what I hate the most. Liars." He said frowning

"And you y/n are one hell of a liar"
He said with a loud booming voice.

⚠️SELF HARM AND VIOLENCE STARTS HERE.!!!!!
⚠️

"Don't you know Robin about precious y/n's habit" the grabber said looking at y/n

"What are you talking about" robin said trying to get out of his grip spitting at him angrily

"Why don't you tell him y/n. Tell him what you do." The grabber said piercing into your soul again. Seeing through everything inside you.

"Like I said I don't know what your talking about." You said gritting your teeth giving him the same look making him sigh

He twisted robins neck, making it hard for him to breath gasping punching the grabbers arm.

"Tell him y/n or do you have to show him" the grabber said kicking a razor blade to you making you freeze up.

"I guess you picked show and tell" the grabber said twisting him more

You watched Robin struggle as tears fell down your cheeks.

"FINE FINE JUST STOP HURTING HIM" you shouted at the grabber making him loosen alittle letting Robin breath.

You looked at robin gasp as he looked at you in worry and you mouthed to him "im sorry.."

"Good girl" the masked man said making you shake in terror

"Show him, what kind of liar you are." He said looking at you

You shakily pick the razor blade up lifting up your sleeves tracking multiple fresh scars and old ones shaking.

"Y/-" robins mouth was quickly covered by the grabbers hand.

"Watch this is your punishment. Y/n show him what kind of liar you are what sins you commit" you looked at the blade and the grabber. About to charge at him.

The grabber saw through and tighten his grip on robin

"Don't even try." He said glaring at you. You had no choice you couldn't let him hurt or even kill Robin..

You knew it was you or Robin and you chose him.

You took the blade close to your wrist sliding it down vertical. gashing into your arm. You bit onto your sweater quieting your screams. You refused to look robin the eyes.

Robin watched in sadness with tears falling down his cheeks. Being force to watch his love, cause harm to herself unable to process the moment as sadness and anger swirled in him. He continued to fight against the grabbers grasp getting his hand off the boys mouth.

"Y/N STOP WHATRE YOU DOING!" He yelled at you thrashing as he voice cracked.

The grabber walked up to you with Robin still in his grasp thrashing ans hitting him picking the razor up

"Souvenir" he said picking the razor up and waving it in your face. dropping robin into the floor leaving the room locking the door

⚠️ENDS HERE⚠️

Robin ran up to you

"Y/n YOULL be okay don't worry" he said sniffling ripping a long piece of his pant off holding it against your wrist to stop the bleeding making sure you weren't losing that much.

"Y/n look at me please" he said wrapping your arm.

You refused to meet his gaze. Ashamed..scared, hurt.

"Y/n i don't see you any other way...you're still the girl I met..the girl I lo- love to hang out with. You're my best friend" he hugged you tightly staying the positions for awhile.

He carried you onto the mattress holding you protectively and kissing you're forehead as you cried in his arms falling into a deep sleep. Robin stayed up with anger growing day by day. Knowing you guys would remember this forever.